ADVERTISEMENT

The top 12 schools in wins all-time, how often should they make the playoffs in a 10-year period?

You are a very poor writer. By 12th grade you should improve.
In case you have trouble with this, it is my opinion which everyone is entitled to.
Then why did you get upset when I said OPINION to something that was an opinion?
The last thing you said was "should have been 12"...your confusion by OPINION isn't my inability to write but your inability to think

Yes, you made the choice--every decision is your fault when it's wrong. It's called accountability.

OK sure, Lando, whatever you say.

Look, I'm not going to get into one of the endless mindless arguments about nothing that you have such a fondness for.

By the way, you're still wrong about the offsides call on the Minnesota kick a couple weeks ago.

Also, West Virginia is a pretty good team. We saw that last week. So our win against them is looking better and better!

West Virginia! West Virginia! Go Mountaineers!

(God forgive me but I can't resist the temptation to trigger Lando.)

Reactions: GSPMax
OK sure, Lando, whatever you say.

Look, I'm not going to get into one of the endless mindless arguments about nothing that you have such a fondness for.

By the way, you're still wrong about the offsides call on the Minnesota kick a couple weeks ago.

Also, West Virginia is a pretty good team. We saw that last week. So our win against them is looking better and better!

West Virginia! West Virginia! Go Mountaineers!

(God forgive me but I can't resist the temptation to trigger Lando.)
WVU beat OK State who is 0-3 in the Big XII and that makes them pretty good? Weird
I hope WVU wins out--I only care about Penn State but they won't. They have a subpar QB and an awful coach.
Not wrong about the offside call
Notice how you obsess over these things because you can't stand you were wrong. I don't bring them up--you do.
No trigger--takes me 30 seconds to say you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Then why did you get upset when I said OPINION to something that was an opinion?
The last thing you said was "should have been 12"...your confusion by OPINION isn't my inability to write but your inability to think
Why did you not concur that 11 splits was a fact or separate the statement into both fact and clearly my opinion instead of starting with word opinion?
Do you know what a period means? I made two distinct statements.
Your faulty writing implies both statements are opinion.
Try harder.
Opinion: you have moved on the spectrum from feeble minded to moron.
Adios.

Last edited:
Yes, you made the choice--every decision is your fault when it's wrong. It's called accountability.
Just to be clear, Lando, are you agreeing that Penn State had to make their bowl choice early, without knowing that their choice would cost them a chance at playing the #1 team? And even so, you say they should have been accountable for that choice?

Why did you not concur that 11 splits was a fact or separate the statement into both fact and clearly my opinion instead of starting with word opinion?
Do you know what a period means? I made two distinct statements.
Your faulty writing implies both statements are opinion.
Try harder.
Opinion: you have moved on the spectrum from feeble minded to moron.
Adios.
"Adios"
If you couldn't figure out what I said was "opinion" that's on you big guy.
How would a fact about the past even be debated. You saying "should have been 12" is obviously the discussion not reality

Just to be clear, Lando, are you agreeing that Penn State had to make their bowl choice early, without knowing that their choice would cost them a chance at playing the #1 team? And even so, you say they should have been accountable for that choice?
Correct
They elected what game they wanted to play in knowing all the possible outcomes in November
Who else are we holding accountbale?
Arguing it's a horrible system is fine but we picked what bowl game we wanted--I don't know how we're blaming anyone for that.

According to this article, 6 of the top 10 NIL teams are not on the OP's list. And 4 of the teams on his list are not in the top 24 for NIL.
And they're responsible to get to the level. There's zero excuse for any of those programs not to be in the top 10-12 for NIL with the possible exception of Nebraska
Also, it's hard to determine what NIL numbers are accurate. Do you think any truly are?
11-13 alone make me doubt the validity of any of that data

And they're responsible to get to the level. There's zero excuse for any of those programs not to be in the top 10-12 for NIL with the possible exception of Nebraska
Also, it's hard to determine what NIL numbers are accurate. Do you think any truly are?
11-13 alone make me doubt the validity of any of that data
To whom do they owe that responsibility?

Correct
They elected what game they wanted to play in knowing all the possible outcomes in November
Who else are we holding accountbale?
Arguing it's a horrible system is fine but we picked what bowl game we wanted--I don't know how we're blaming anyone for that.
If you're saying that they should have known that they would have a better chance of finishing #1 by going to the Cotton Bowl, then that needs to be the crux of your argument. But that was missing in your reply to Jerry.

Reactions: GSPMax
If you're saying that they should have known that they would have a better chance of finishing #1 by going to the Cotton Bowl, then that needs to be the crux of your argument. But that was missing in your reply to Jerry.
How was that missing?
Are we at the point where you all want everything spelled out even the simple stuff?
Isn't this the entire discussion? We didn't play Texas because we elected not to go to the Cotton Bowl therefore if I say that's on us what else would we be talking about?
What is happening?

If it's so important to the fans, they can donate.
And it's Franklin's responsibility to get NIL donor--along with the entire Athletic Department
In 2024, obtaining NIL donations is as important as anything else--including coaching and recruiting
Just like the portal is a must

And it's Franklin's responsibility to get NIL donor--along with the entire Athletic Department
In 2024, obtaining NIL donations is as important as anything else--including coaching and recruiting
Just like the portal is a must
So they owe it to the fans to convince the fans to donate money. I see.

So they owe it to the fans to convince the fans to donate money. I see.
They owe it to the fans to do everything possible to convince the largest donors to contribute more. We saw Day accomplished that. Franklin's up. If Franklin can't then he won't be here long but I'm confident he can.
Not sure why this one is tough for you. The fans are needed to the program to be successful. Franklin's NIL funds go up as he proves he can spend them appropriately and when he starts winning big games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT