ADVERTISEMENT

Soon to be Pitt player starting the smack talk for 2016

mikemauti42

Oct 6, 2012
He will have a nice view from the bench while Franklin runs up the score on Pitt. Couldn't get a scholarship from OSU in their backyard and had to settle for Pitt.

29wuvqc.png
[/IMG]

Good...

we'll have enough talent in place to really beat the hell out of them in 2016, so please, give JFF a reason to run it up.

Sadly for him, it is not going to be a pleasant afternoon for Pitt.

He will learn the hard way that he made a very bad choice. Too bad, because his offer sheet was pretty reasonable.

Who the hell is Anthony McKee?
This post was edited on 4/7 4:36 PM by SUPERTODD

Unfortunately for Pitt, the LB coach who recruited Brightwell and Mckee will be gone in a year or two because of the fact he recruited those two players. Both had long offer sheets.

It's interesting that he hates us already.

Is he even enrolled yet? I guess the current Pitt guys must talk about us just as much as those idiots on the Lair.

When Pitt meets Penn state, they going to get the same reaction... bush-league. His poor life choices continue.

His motivation is the same as every other Pitt fan, they didn't get in to PSU!

Someone should tweet back at him... Best of luck to you, Pitt and whoever your coach is at that time.
This post was edited on 4/7 6:11 PM by pandaczar12

Sad commentary for UMD when a pitt recruit is holding their program's lack of sportsmanship up as an example. Even sadder for pitt's program that they recruited a kid who reveres the twerp players' actions. That said, the kid really should wait until he's on campus to start this kind of nonsense.

So a Pitt recruit is talking smack already for 2016.....

25016175.jpg

This post was edited on 4/7 7:03 PM by john4psu

His main worry right now should be Youngstown State. The last time they played the Penguins took it to them.

Originally posted by Alphabets:
Take a look at his twitter profile and comments. Fairly obvious his mother didn't have any kids that lived.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
What a goof! Great picture of him looking like cousin IT scratching his junk and picking his butt at the same time. He probably sniffed his fingers after that.

Looking at his Rivals profile picture it seems he had his heart set on the Buckeyes. My guess is he will be dismissed from the team at some point in time.

Exactly. This kid wants an OSU offer bad. Committing to Pitt is like committing to a D2 team, comparatively. He'll be up on possession and larceny charges in the great cultural city of Pittsburgh in no time. Tho, I would love to see him actually make it to the Penn State game, give the kid a glance at what big time football really is.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

" yu ont kno me unless yu really sat dwn nd tawked ta me like face ta face type shit

Oh yeah....this kid is a real scholar.

Originally posted by mean15:
" yu ont kno me unless yu really sat dwn nd tawked ta me like face ta face type shit

Oh yeah....this kid is a real scholar.
roll.r191677.gif

Will fit right in with the academic standards at Pitt.Might even excel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT