ADVERTISEMENT

Super 32. October 12th-13th

zzs006

Mar 27, 2017

PSU has Nathan Desmond, Dalton Perry, and Asher Cunningham competing. The toughest weight looks to be 144 with the top 8 seeds all being ranked in the top 10. Also has likely the biggest possible matchup between Bassett and Zepeda. Their series sits at 1-1 right now

126 and 120 are also super tough and probably the 2 deepest weights. I’m excited to see Desmond compete. He seems to be jumping levels almost every time out so I’d love to see him vs Knox, Seidel, and the 2 CA hammers Ronnie Ramirez and Moses Mendoza.

Asher has the number 2 seed at 165 behind Bambinelli. Pretty sure Bambinelli just beat him at the Elite 8 duals but I’m not sure. Claudio Torres and Cael Weidemoyer are a couple other top guys at the weight.

A few other possible big matches are Jax vs Mendoza round 5, Villasenor vs Munnaretto and Vega vs Gorman rematches from WNO. Also 157 has a great top 5 of Miller, Routledge, Rath, Bouzakis, and Contino. Should be some great matches between that group

will henckel was on the 'college fans guide' but doesn't show in the preview. strange

PSU has Nathan Desmond, Dalton Perry, and Asher Cunningham competing. The toughest weight looks to be 144 with the top 8 seeds all being ranked in the top 10. Also has likely the biggest possible matchup between Bassett and Zepeda. Their series sits at 1-1 right now

126 and 120 are also super tough and probably the 2 deepest weights. I’m excited to see Desmond compete. He seems to be jumping levels almost every time out so I’d love to see him vs Knox, Seidel, and the 2 CA hammers Ronnie Ramirez and Moses Mendoza.

Asher has the number 2 seed at 165 behind Bambinelli. Pretty sure Bambinelli just beat him at the Elite 8 duals but I’m not sure. Claudio Torres and Cael Weidemoyer are a couple other top guys at the weight.

A few other possible big matches are Jax vs Mendoza round 5, Villasenor vs Munnaretto and Vega vs Gorman rematches from WNO. Also 157 has a great top 5 of Miller, Routledge, Rath, Bouzakis, and Contino. Should be some great matches between that group
I'm pretty sure this is going to be the POTY, but I'm not not sure. 🤣

Last edited:

If those guys hold their weights for the folk season:

120 AA will have Bachmann + Botero both at D1s and SE Regionals, and Rothermel + Wagner both at D4s and NE Regionals. AAA will have Dillard, Sidun, and Nelson.

At 138, AA will have Herring and Harer. AAA will have Perry, Parkins, and Sement.

150 AAA will have Shaw and Gaj.

If those guys hold their weights for the folk season:

120 AA will have Bachmann + Botero both at D1s and SE Regionals, and Rothermel + Wagner both at D4s and NE Regionals. AAA will have Dillard, Sidun, and Nelson.

At 138, AA will have Herring and Harer. AAA will have Perry, Parkins, and Sement.

150 AAA will have Shaw and Gaj.
I don't think 120 AA can have both Bachmann and Botero unless I missed some very big HS news.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT