ADVERTISEMENT

Supersize his casket - RIP Morgan Spurlock

91Joe95

Aug 15, 2003
You might not recognize his name, but you're probably familiar with his work. I always thought he managed to put some fun in his documentaries.

“There has been this massive shift and people say to me, ‘So has the food gotten healthier?’ And I say, ‘Well, the marketing sure has,’” he said.

You might not recognize his name, but you're probably familiar with his work. I always thought he managed to put some fun in his documentaries.

“There has been this massive shift and people say to me, ‘So has the food gotten healthier?’ And I say, ‘Well, the marketing sure has,’” he said.

He had good points and then made these 'documentaries' around them.

Very entertaining.

RIP

He always struck me as a funnier version of Michael Moore and who addressed his subject matters with more honesty and an open mind

I used a few of his 30 Days shows during my Economics and Career Readiness classes.

30 Days on Minimum Wage really hits kids. The fact that his girlfriend, who becomes his wife, who then becomes his ex wife, is so unhappy with their standing shows the stress of poverty.

30 Days in a Coal mine brought Morgan back to West Virginia. Sad episode that ends with his host having black lung.

Guy was funny but also insightful. Everyone has their issues in life.

R.I.P.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT