ADVERTISEMENT

The Ferrari Family Circus

Oil right you guys. (I'm channeling youtuber OE Fitness). Here is an ego lifter. You can tell she's an ego lifter because she splits like an eight grade cheerleader and does quarter squats, at least 30 degrees from parallel and is training her onlyfans muscle and our tolerance to failure.

MFT needs some instruction on ATG (Ass to grass) squatting technique...

On the other hand, he's really to be a Hawk.. a full minute of stalling.

585 lb quarter squat, baby!

I truly don’t understand why AJ doesn’t go MMA right now. He must be getting destroyed by other fighters during training. AJ has to be at least 22. Why fuss around with college wrestling and the requirements of acting like a normal, decent human being? Between fighting and social media, it feels like he’s wasting his prime earning years.
Think the UFC would want him? I'm not convinced they would.

Oil right you guys. (I'm channeling youtuber OE Fitness). Here is an ego lifter. You can tell she's an ego lifter because she splits like an eight grade cheerleader and does quarter squats, at least 30 degrees from parallel and is training her onlyfans muscle and our tolerance to failure.

MFT needs some instruction on ATG (Ass to grass) squatting technique...

On the other hand, he's really to be a Hawk.. a full minute of stalling.

🖕 😆 🖕

Very confused about his continual need to do splits, something I associate mainly with females. His wrestling for Iowa in tatters, does anyone know if AJ’s planning a “transition” (Angela Jo?) in order to make the U.S. Women’s Olympic team as a gymnast? Kinda like that guy swimmer who beats all the girls and thinks he did something admirable, not pathetic.
The ORS works for that, too, right? And, heck, they say Iowa’s women’s wrestling team is pretty damn good. You know, for when he/she/him/her gets back from Paris.

Ferrari acting like he has 4 options

1. Go MMA
2. Wrestle for Iowa this year (everyone and their mom knows that's not possible)
3. ORS
4. Transfer

Looks like he left Iowa City for the time being and is in Florida

Surely there’s a point at which even TnT won’t be willing to ride the Ferrari train down, right? Please tell me that’s right.

Loop Train GIF

johnny depp disney GIF

Well now he called out USA Wrestling and NCAA Divison 1 wrestling, maybe it is time for him to step into the cage. I would pay money to see his face get ground into the chain link fence.

421508949_344264051820112_5651908439224500285_n.jpg
Lmao. Iowa folks are all in on this absolute sh&t show.

Reactions: Ski
It was either before or at the beginning of the season, the topic was brought up about a nickname for MM. I liked the "Money" idea even though I didn't associate his last name with Brinks. So I messed around with the idea. Then I came across his own "The Leopard of Lake Country" and scrapped it. Still have the photoshop image I made.

Easy. Not a frying pan, not even a Made In. We're talking a 12 inch, Made in America, Lodge Cast Iron. Oh yeah, screw the seasoning.
Leave uncle carmine out of this💕

Reactions: goldenanimal
actually, most aren't
Here’s a badly-formatted list of the pro-Ferrari voters from their poll. Leaving the enemy trolls aside, there’s quite a few fans with a lot of stroke that are all in (e.g. Slumlord, Novak - big booster dork, etc).

TJG, JVHawktan, zeko, sabula, swensok, @Cbulldog, Spoons, 13marino48, Hawkium, Reymundo, lefeber, Mr_lowa, TriCityHawk, Hercuhawk, pinfor6, MizzuHawk, trail888, bnicolls, rtfhawk, DropitlikeitsHawk, Herkylian, cphawkinthelou, hIstone, honkey69, mcnic23, TarpHawk, Big Ush, Auger, Luckeyes, evashevsky58, NLhawk62, YanksHawks4ever, Irtbahawk, muddage11,
MARION_HAWK, Novakht, whejoe, SDHN2013, Cholley Vandine, Herbert197, LaxHawk174, MSU158, Arbor1, Jaybird319, Sandor45, Hawkeyes4Life247, Brian LB-U, SapticusRN, Btown Lion, Rustys Dad, FishersvilleHawkFan, CentexLion, Greenheadhawk, djb914, longballhitter, Agoodnap, 1Hammers1, Cardsfan1229, mcruny42, totough, cm8124, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, pish69, Creek Side, Lionfan44, Ja1339, NittanyLion84, sdvike, hwksfan, NChawkeye12, Tcalumet, Mikefontenot27, acuhawk, 1AA, hawk224, derekforhawks, WWGD, okinburg1,
Roar More, Kuch96, SUPERTODD, AaronJDixon, harvester77, WexfordWarrior, The Dueceman, OpenHawkSurgery, HawkAlum2002, sunshinedynomite, DrOfBytes, Jayhouse, Doggie99, blcoach80, PSUWrestling2425, steelcurtain55., fufighters, Moorehawk, giveitall, KFSuperStar, Psu9012, eb05, seamus98, Hawkeye4lifee, McScoreley, NitFan53,
hawkeye state, 82bordeaux, hawkvike18, Hazy_Davey, RealMicah, Redm18, Wawa Coffee, poorwrestler, Cameron1958, Trapper85, heldyhawk, Libertylover, GoHawks1996, Th3Senate, PopSheetz,

————

If it all goes to shit, plenty of people to hang from figurative lampposts

And here was the “no” to AJ vote (a minority of 41.6% by the way when I screenshotted it). Again, not all Hawk fans:

Fsanford, SotaHawk, OILCHECKER, KCWalleye, Jcchawk, Sullivan, HawkMD, The Vak, Wendy79, DavidHawk324, Ollie4ISU, longliveCS40, Hawkfan_08, your _master5, Chickenman Testa, dmlawdad, siouxcenterhawk, dirt33, MVPFAN, Rose bowl or bust, loonhawk, madmustang4, abudlong, kkhawk, Pentacrest, Squarehat, mjmx3, Abnormal lumps, buckw87, Kinnick 4 Prez, Hawkgma, funnyfletcher, EvansvilleHawk, OneRoughneck, bman546, ping72, Old wrestling_fan, Archer73, YoungGun07, WildTurk, cloverhawk, sstark46, sjw5065, 7-8suited, PSUAlITheWay, smalls103, SandBuff, mean15, WPB_lion, Cold Smoke, PSU Mike, VodkaSam, CoolBean, choosenuetral, LagunaBeachHawk, slaterun, NJ Lion, crossfacecradle, TangSoo, Lambertt, Mendoza77, lafootballfan, shm138, veryold, Is_there_vodka_in_heaven, creamery freak, otiee007, BMonks3, WDMHawk72, PackerHawkeyel, sunwarrior, PD4thespawn, bbwretler, Okauchee, zubrus1, rmxxl, Goathead88, Sportfan2017, TXHawkFD, MilleGinja, Coach Mac B, mydome88, The_Intimidator69, BanjoSaysWoof, psujeepman1, 98 berEating2Lunches, DanDraper, FarvaHawk14, Cxh236, ArkieHawk, rassling, pennstaterincarolina, A Fist Full of Hawkeyes, HawkRCID, Lioncat95, mizzy2442, baccafarmer, Iron Doc, Freebornman21, Centuar94, AndEEss,

Ive got 1 yr on you and completely agree
I'm older than both of you and he rivals an old boss I had (bragged about his Johns Hopkins degree and kept a copy of Machiavelli's The Prince on his desk while coming off with gems like "the organization has a right to survive".

No wait, AJ has the "troll from the dark forest" beaten.

Here’s a badly-formatted list of the pro-Ferrari voters from their poll. Leaving the enemy trolls aside, there’s quite a few fans with a lot of stroke that are all in (e.g. Slumlord, Novak - big booster dork, etc).

TJG, JVHawktan, zeko, sabula, swensok, @Cbulldog, Spoons, 13marino48, Hawkium, Reymundo, lefeber, Mr_lowa, TriCityHawk, Hercuhawk, pinfor6, MizzuHawk, trail888, bnicolls, rtfhawk, DropitlikeitsHawk, Herkylian, cphawkinthelou, hIstone, honkey69, mcnic23, TarpHawk, Big Ush, Auger, Luckeyes, evashevsky58, NLhawk62, YanksHawks4ever, Irtbahawk, muddage11,
MARION_HAWK, Novakht, whejoe, SDHN2013, Cholley Vandine, Herbert197, LaxHawk174, MSU158, Arbor1, Jaybird319, Sandor45, Hawkeyes4Life247, Brian LB-U, SapticusRN, Btown Lion, Rustys Dad, FishersvilleHawkFan, CentexLion, Greenheadhawk, djb914, longballhitter, Agoodnap, 1Hammers1, Cardsfan1229, mcruny42, totough, cm8124, Bob_Anderson, Cali_Nittany, pish69, Creek Side, Lionfan44, Ja1339, NittanyLion84, sdvike, hwksfan, NChawkeye12, Tcalumet, Mikefontenot27, acuhawk, 1AA, hawk224, derekforhawks, WWGD, okinburg1,
Roar More, Kuch96, SUPERTODD, AaronJDixon, harvester77, WexfordWarrior, The Dueceman, OpenHawkSurgery, HawkAlum2002, sunshinedynomite, DrOfBytes, Jayhouse, Doggie99, blcoach80, PSUWrestling2425, steelcurtain55., fufighters, Moorehawk, giveitall, KFSuperStar, Psu9012, eb05, seamus98, Hawkeye4lifee, McScoreley, NitFan53,
hawkeye state, 82bordeaux, hawkvike18, Hazy_Davey, RealMicah, Redm18, Wawa Coffee, poorwrestler, Cameron1958, Trapper85, heldyhawk, Libertylover, GoHawks1996, Th3Senate, PopSheetz,

————

If it all goes to shit, plenty of people to hang from figurative lampposts
Why drag crap like this back here? Who gives a shit. Honestly

Screenshotting posts on HR to feed your Lion pack. SMH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT