ADVERTISEMENT

The McAndrew Board OFFICIAL PSU-tOSU Gameday Thread!

As usual FOX will go to commercial breaks like it's the Super Bowl. This is why games last so damn long and we have geniuses trying to figure out how to shorten the games.
The game is not the most important consideration, it is the revenue from commercials, and then it is the inane comments from the announcing "talent" that take precedence.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Not sure this is even worth watching. Completely overmatched. With the way we’ve been recruiting, it has to be scheme more so than talent.

Reactions: 84Lion
How do with you any integrity jerk Chase Young off all pregame, and it looks like all game too, while talking about how he is “rested” and ready to dominate and not mention every single time that he ACCEPTED MONEY AS AN AMATEUR ATHLETE and the NCAA gave him a slap on the wrist? I get that integrity hasn’t been an important part of our society since the early 90s, but what the **** has happened to us? Literally all anyone cares about is being good at football.

Reactions: m.knox
When the PSU pass rush is negated JF blames it on the other team "max" protecting. You have the potential # draft pick and they don't even give Fries help blocking him.

RO towards Young isn't a bad plan. Key off of him to go in or out. But, with that said, you must block him where normally you let that guy go.

How do with you any integrity jerk Chase Young off all pregame, and it looks like all game too, while talking about how he is “rested” and ready to dominate and not mention every single time that he ACCEPTED MONEY AS AN AMATEUR ATHLETE and the NCAA gave him a slap on the wrist? I get that integrity hasn’t been an important part of our society since the early 90s, but what the **** has happened to us? Literally all anyone cares about is being good at football.

Yeah he is a joke.

Hope my NFL team drafts him

Reactions: zubrus1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT