ADVERTISEMENT

The PSU Run Game- per Coach Codutti

BobE

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Coach C's article gives us all hope that the PSU run game can still be fixed, and provide much needed balance to the PSU O as we head into the middle of the season.. His opinion that whats wrong is minor, and can be tweaked is music to my ears. If it's in fact doable, then we should see signs of a breakout game in the next third of the season (my opinion, not his.) Maybe as soon as the next game?

But Coach C's video also shows just how complex OL blocking is/can be, so its no wonder these things take more time than we'd like. Id also suppose that implementation of the new passing O otakes time, and it may well be a combination of both factors that has proven so challenging.

Optimist Alert: Things can still work out quite nicely for the 2021 Nittany Lions. Hang in there Fandom!

PS. Perhaps CJF's newfound lightheartedness is a reflection of him seeing just how close we are to having a great D and balanced O. I wouldnt be surprised if it is also reflective of the tightness of this years team, versus last years group. Things DO even out over the long run, more often than not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News