ADVERTISEMENT

Time for real Penn State fans to stand firm

I thought it was interesting to see the difference one month can make. So, let's enjoy each game. This is still a young team. Talented without a doubt. But young teams can be inconsistent. Football has the added variable of injuries. Whatever the rest of the season brings.....I think we can finally all agree that this coach, this staff and these young men are headed in the right direction.

Thought it might be fun to look back about a month. I guess the critics can't say that Franklin is 1-8 "against the spread" and does not have a "signature win." This has been an incredible job by the coaching staff. In my judgement this season's effort far exceeds the 2012 performance that O'Brien received "Coach of the Year" honors for with a squad of veterans.

Thought it might be fun to look back about a month. I guess the critics can't say that Franklin is 1-8 "against the spread" and does not have a "signature win." This has been an incredible job by the coaching staff. In my judgement this season's effort far exceeds the 2012 performance that O'Brien received "Coach of the Year" honors for with a squad of veterans.

A month ago? The scUM game was 6.5 weeks, 4 consecutive wins and a bye ago (i.e., closer to almost two months ago relative to our upcoming game against Iowa).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT