ADVERTISEMENT

Tyreese Fearbry Decommits

Guys, his Mom just passed. He might be thinking he will need to stay much closer to home or just has to sort out some things before his final decision .

EDIT: Apparently the recruit was indeed being confused with Z. Fisher, so the below tweet from the Pitt HC is apparently just competitive, not necessarily inappropriate.

-------Original Post--------
Based on that sad, terrible news (assuming that Fearbry isn't being confused with Z. Fisher who is on the current roster?), if the below tweet (which is curiously just an hour or two before the de-commitment being revealed publicly), is in any way related to the recruit or his recruitment then the tweet is in EXTREMELY poor taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGLOV
Guys, his Mom just passed. He might be thinking he will need to stay much closer to home or just has to sort out some things before his final decision .
If this is the case, heart goes out to him, but this is where Franklin shines. Franklin believes in family and kid is now family. Franklin will support him and so should we with whatever he decides.

Based on that sad, terrible news (assuming that Fearbry isn't being confused with Z. Fisher who is on the current roster?), if the below tweet (which is curiously just an hour or two before the de-commitment being revealed publicly), is in any way related to the recruit or his recruitment then the tweet is in EXTREMELY poor taste.

Interesting optics here....then I again I take a Narduzzi in the AM and wipe with Pitt's fan base.

There was a cryptic post on The Lair before he committed......as rumors began to circulate that he was PSU bound.....the essential interpretation I got was this poster would be talking to a contact (presumably connected to HS football in the area) and there would be repercussions.
My guess is that everyday life has been made a living hell for this young man.
You mean both Pitt fans are bothering him?

I wish the kid luck but there is something here none of us are seeing or hearing. From the odd wording of his tweet, to the timing, to just about everything.

PS……wish the kid well but he should research the careers of Lamont Wade vs Aaron Matthews. Matthews seemed to be this type of decommit while Wade went to the right place, stuck around against bad thoughts, and had a really nice career. Matthews had like 6 catches and would probably be playing defense in the NFL if he hadn’t been swayed by Rat Nardouche.

Are you sure about this? Zuriah Fisher's mom recently passed away. Do you have these two confused? If your post was a mistake, it should be removed.
I have seen nothing "officially" confirmed and I'm pretty sure one of the BWI guys would have mentioned it.

So is this decommit really about the pitt football mafia doing something to make him leave?
nobody knows. wild speculation based on an obtuse board post by a pitt fan.

I hope the kid has time to consider his decision and pick the right school for him. This stuff is out of control.

Reactions: TheGLOV and bison13
So is this decommit really about the pitt football mafia doing something to make him leave?
Read thru the posts on the Lair. One poster said he "knew someone" on the "inside" and there would be some "discussion" if he came to PSU.

Reactions: brupsu
nobody knows. wild speculation based on an obtuse board post by a pitt fan.

I hope the kid has time to consider his decision and pick the right school for him. This stuff is out of control.

Found this under comments on another board:

Considering what we heard about Nardozzi’s rambling voice messages he left for the kid this would be a shock if he D committed to go back there

Hmmmmm?

I just read on social media that Fearbry is at the Lasch Bash this weekend. Could his decommitment be more of a situation where Franklin told him to decommit because he had visited Pitt a couple of times since his original commitment. Maybe that explains the “…until further notice” tweet.

Reactions: TheGLOV and bison13
I just read on social media that Fearbry is at the Lasch Bash this weekend. Could his decommitment be more of a situation where Franklin told him to decommit because he had visited Pitt a couple of times since his original commitment. Maybe that explains the “…until further notice” tweet.
You could be onto something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT