ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome Carson Kuhn

I've seen GoPSU do their own interviews on facebook live at these too--maybe only the first one of the year, though?

Question..Kuhn is not certified yet. Match is tomorrow. If he certified today what is the max weight he could weigh in today to be able to wrestle 125 tomorrow. Second question..if he certifies tomorrow, I assume he must weigh no more than 125 to wrestle tomorrow night?

Question..Kuhn is not certified yet. Match is tomorrow. If he certified today what is the max weight he could weigh in today to be able to wrestle 125 tomorrow. Second question..if he certifies tomorrow, I assume he must weigh no more than 125 to wrestle tomorrow night?
The max he could weigh in today is 125.2 for certifications (or 125.3 depending on how the OPC does it's rounding). Not sure that he can certify tomorrow and still wrestle tomorrow night.

Reactions: pish69
The max he could weigh in today is 125.2 for certifications (or 125.3 depending on how the OPC does it's rounding). Not sure that he can certify tomorrow and still wrestle tomorrow night.

Thanks for quick response. Follow Up..What is the weight he would certify today to be able to wrestle Sunday?

Last question. I thought if you start practicing with the team that you had to certify the first day you practice? Or can you just pick in choose when you certify?

Assuming Carson Kuhn would "go" as soon as possible, how long would it take before he gets in true wrestling shape? Would it be, realistically, a month? Or, am I overthinking this, and he'd be there already because he has been working out and keeping himself in shape?

Assuming Carson Kuhn would "go" as soon as possible, how long would it take before he gets in true wrestling shape? Would it be, realistically, a month? Or, am I overthinking this, and he'd be there already because he has been working out and keeping himself in shape?
Cael tried to get him here for the fall, so he should be prepared for spring matches.

Cael tried to get him here for the fall, so he should be prepared for spring matches.

Q: Was he here for the fall? Is this the beginning of that preparation process now, because he just arrived? Or is he at the end of the process, having been at it here for months?

I.e. - When did he arrive in Happy Valley and start the process?

From what I understand, he’s been training with the NLWC for a few months. I doubt conditioning is an issue.

From what I understand, he’s been training with the NLWC for a few months. I doubt conditioning is an issue.
Don't know the whole story, though reading between the lines, doesn't sound like that's true.

Cael's comments last evening were that he only recently arrived in State College, after a 3 day drive from Boise, and much effort re. the academic logistics of getting here. Sure sounded like a roller-coaster ride of emotion as he worked through the process.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT