ADVERTISEMENT

What will this Iowa fan do if we land Lee

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
I shudder to think. This 8690 guy has been verging on insanity for a while now, but he's now regularly making posts like the below at about 2-3 in the morning. He actually posted this gem on 3 different threads because once wasn't insane enough. It's a variation on his main theme. When we landed Suriano I thought for a second about this poor soul:

86_90
HR MVP

Funny how a rival comes on HR and has to inform us how darn good they are. Just a few days ago was a thread about come on Penn State show some respect on
It appears when some of our own posters choose to commend and "slap on the back" the "good" pen staters, we then get even more pen state trolls who appear to show up en mass. Nothing good about having a 1/3 of the posts on this site from pen state trolls.

I've said it before and will say it again, these pen staters are the worst know it all guidos you will ever meet in the wrestling community (granted, this is a pretty highly respected group, but someone has to bring up the butt end, and the pen staters appear to fill that role as if it were their birth right). Let's not forget the state of Pennsylvania has very good people in much of the state and particularly in the Western part of the state. However, the ones near Philly and those that end up at pen state are just what you would expect from entitled, blathering buffoons--but then what would you expect from a school which has a recent history as shameful as pen state.

I would also be 100% shocked if some of the "good" pen staters who post here also did NOT have a second or third trolling account they use here on our site. From the Sandusky/Joe Pa days they have proven to be very good at having secret identities and life styles. Perhaps you, like myself, see them here as daily reminders--how even good people can be corrupted by those whose corrupt actions go unchallenged.

Stand up Hawkeye Report. This is your site. Do not allow it to become pen state lite, we have seen where that disgusting tunnel or deceit and betrayal can lead. Keep the filth back East in Happy Valley.

30 Today at 3:19 AM

----------

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Haha. Safe to assume "86_90" doesn't celebrate Columbus Day? Testa, hold off on nail bombing his tractor. He's just a disgruntled, delusional fan. :D

In my dreams we get Spencer Lee and then steal Gable from Minny to make it 3 Number 1 overall recruits in a row.

I regularly look at their board given it has a lot of great content. I have never posted given the response they usually give to penn staters. This I take as an invitation of sorts. Perhaps I'll start posting there. Deep down he must want more of us.

Reactions: lionlover
86_90 it little more than further proof of the genius of the Founding Fathers: the First Amendment allows idiots to self-identify.

Something he might learn someday, once he puts down the bottle: Sandusky is the Godwin's Law of college athletics. Then again, what do you expect from someone who uses a blatant ethnic slur in his hatred for a fan base?

86_90 it little more than further proof of the genius of the Founding Fathers: the First Amendment allows idiots to self-identify.

Something he might learn someday, once he puts down the bottle: Sandusky is the Godwin's Law of college athletics. Then again, what do you expect from someone who uses a blatant ethnic slur in his hatred for a fan base?

Perfectly stated. Have nothing to bolster your argument - use the Sandusky card.

Reactions: Lyco1990
I shudder to think. This 8690 guy has been verging on insanity for a while now, but he's now regularly making posts like the below at about 2-3 in the morning. He actually posted this gem on 3 different threads because once wasn't insane enough. It's a variation on his main theme. When we landed Suriano I thought for a second about this poor soul:

86_90
HR MVP

Funny how a rival comes on HR and has to inform us how darn good they are. Just a few days ago was a thread about come on Penn State show some respect on
It appears when some of our own posters choose to commend and "slap on the back" the "good" pen staters, we then get even more pen state trolls who appear to show up en mass. Nothing good about having a 1/3 of the posts on this site from pen state trolls.

I've said it before and will say it again, these pen staters are the worst know it all guidos you will ever meet in the wrestling community (granted, this is a pretty highly respected group, but someone has to bring up the butt end, and the pen staters appear to fill that role as if it were their birth right). Let's not forget the state of Pennsylvania has very good people in much of the state and particularly in the Western part of the state. However, the ones near Philly and those that end up at pen state are just what you would expect from entitled, blathering buffoons--but then what would you expect from a school which has a recent history as shameful as pen state.

I would also be 100% shocked if some of the "good" pen staters who post here also did NOT have a second or third trolling account they use here on our site. From the Sandusky/Joe Pa days they have proven to be very good at having secret identities and life styles. Perhaps you, like myself, see them here as daily reminders--how even good people can be corrupted by those whose corrupt actions go unchallenged.

Stand up Hawkeye Report. This is your site. Do not allow it to become pen state lite, we have seen where that disgusting tunnel or deceit and betrayal can lead. Keep the filth back East in Happy Valley.

30 Today at 3:19 AM

----------

Personally, I enjoy reading the Iowa board -- for the most part, it has some very well informed and passionate wrestling fans. It's actually one of the better wrestling boards. However, much like this board, it occasionally has a poster that goes over the top.

However, much like this board, it occasionally has a poster that goes over the top.

And for the most part it's the same hand full of posters both ways.

I will say in my opinion if the haters didn't hate hate hate so much over there, the level of the return fire wouldn't be as distasteful.

Reactions: Sullivan
Personally, I enjoy reading the Iowa board -- for the most part, it has some very well informed and passionate wrestling fans. It's actually one of the better wrestling boards. However, much like this board, it occasionally has a poster that goes over the top.
They also have some masters in the use of emoticons - not the meager few Rivals supplies. They need stronger GIF and Meme work, though.

Haha. Safe to assume "86_90" doesn't celebrate Columbus Day? Testa, hold off on nail bombing his tractor. He's just a disgruntled, delusional fan. :D

Correction: Columbus Day is now Indigenous People's Day in some quarters of the U.S. Don't worry about me though, I am a pasta-loving Cannoli eating mofo so you all are safe with me...some of my best friends are Italian. Hell, I'm watching the Godfather Trilogy right now! ;)

What the hell...bite your tongue
For those of who who don't even know Spenser or his Dad....You better get your facts right. There is a reason why Spencer is at the NLWC every 2 weeks to train with Nico and others....I have a son there too...I talk to his Dad all the time...If Iowa thinks they are getting Spencer they are dreaming once again.. As he says it Brands make the majority of guys hate wrestling after 2 years....

Reactions: lionlover
For those of who who don't even know Spenser or his Dad....You better get your facts right. There is a reason why Spencer is at the NLWC every 2 weeks to train with Nico and others....I have a son there too...I talk to his Dad all the time...If Iowa thinks they are getting Spencer they are dreaming once again.. As he says it Brands make the majority of guys hate wrestling after 2 years....

I was talking about Chickenman dissing my meme and GIF game but o.k, you want to try your luck at "Troll an Iowa guy"....Since you are best buddies with Mr. Lee and want to represent him on this board, explain why he came out to Iowa for Grapple on the Gridiron. Tony Ramos, Brent Metcalf, Matt McD, Gilman, Clark, and a boatload of others sure seem to like wrestling there. Carter Happel has been wrestling at a club at Carver for many years and has seen the inner workings of the program on a weekly basis...so have his parents. He was offered to go other places but chose Iowa...his parents seemed proud as hell. Do you really think that they would send their kid to Iowa if there was any validity to what you're saying?

I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer went to PSU...I also wouldn't be surprised if he went to Iowa. He'd do well at either. However, I usually find that individuals who use other people's names are either A)Full of sh*t or B)Doing so without their permission. Either way, it makes you a D-Bag. I've seen a few of Mr. Lee's posts...strikes me as a guy who keeps his cards close to his vest and his options open for his son.

I agree about HR. Overall a very good board, with lots of knowledgeable and passionate fans over there. However, they also have a number of folks who have lost touch with reality to varying degrees, plus a couple genuine lunatics like this 86_90 fellow.

Like you say, probably not all that different from this board, but a couple clicks more extreme perhaps.

I was talking about Chickenman dissing my meme and GIF game but o.k, you want to try your luck at "Troll an Iowa guy"....Since you are best buddies with Mr. Lee and want to represent him on this board, explain why he came out to Iowa for Grapple on the Gridiron. Tony Ramos, Brent Metcalf, Matt McD, Gilman, Clark, and a boatload of others sure seem to like wrestling there. Carter Happel has been wrestling at a club at Carver for many years and has seen the inner workings of the program on a weekly basis...so have his parents. He was offered to go other places but chose Iowa...his parents seemed proud as hell. Do you really think that they would send their kid to Iowa if there was any validity to what you're saying?

I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer went to PSU...I also wouldn't be surprised if he went to Iowa. He'd do well at either. However, I usually find that individuals who use other people's names are either A)Full of sh*t or B)Doing so without their permission. Either way, it makes you a D-Bag. I've seen a few of Mr. Lee's posts...strikes me as a guy who keeps his cards close to his vest and his options open for his son.
I agree. It would seem interesting to visit Iowa and even train in Iowa City for several days over the summer, and then turn around and talk smack on the coaches to random people. I do think he ends up at Penn State, but find the above post extremely difficult to believe for a variety of reasons.

In another post you know what Weight Nolf will be wresting next year. Here you know what Spencer Lee will be doing next year. Yet you don't know who is or who is not enrolled this year. Perhaps your magic eight ball is on the wrong setting.

What did Mr. Lee tell you about his son's progression thru rehab?

Does he know you were adamant that his son must skip this year no matter what the doctor said? If so, what did he say about that?

For that matter, if Spencer is not yet ready to compete against HS kids, then why is he training with Nico and the NLWC at all, let alone 2x/month? Wouldn't that be far greater re-injury risk than anybody he'd face in Hershey?

What did Mr. Lee tell you about his son's progression thru rehab?

Does he know you were adamant that his son must skip this year no matter what the doctor said? If so, what did he say about that?

For that matter, if Spencer is not yet ready to compete against HS kids, then why is he training with Nico and the NLWC at all, let alone 2x/month? Wouldn't that be far greater re-injury risk than anybody he'd face in Hershey?
Badgering the witness! I order a recess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT