ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Isn’t Geog supposed to be a 184lb or did he grow into a 197? Shumate was at 184 this weekend and beat Poznanski. Ohio State is going to have some good roster battles the next few years
The winners of those roster battles get to enter the transfer portal 👍

Reactions: District four
pAiD hAtErS! Another bitter Hawkeye fan on Willie’s new board reading from the Brands hymnal. If you are not continually worshipping at the Gable statue like Chad Leistikow or Tony Hager, you’re anti-Hawkeye for sure.

Interviewed_at_WeehawkenState Qualifier

Interviewed_at_Weehawken

Posted Friday at 11:56 AM
On 12/9/2022 at 10:12 AM, nhs67 said:
In baseball, maybe. In real life where truth should matter? Not so much.
Some further Minnow thoughts/observations:
1. He recently claimed that he intentionally puts out fake news regarding Iowa in order to get a rise out of Hawks fans. Great journalist!
2. Believes that his report that Kemmerer was "done for the year" actually was what sparked Kem's return. Sorry, not that important.
3. Thinks Brands was referring to him as a "paid hater." Sorry, you run a facebook group. Not that important.
For the record, I don't think Brands was that paranoid when referring to "paid haters." He was probably referring to someone like Basch. Basch has the occasional Hawkeye on, but would certainly fall into most definitions of "Iowa hater" and is admittedly paid by the NLWC and also does work for several NLWC coaches and athletes. I enjoy his show, but think he is a "paid hater.'

pAiD hAtErS! Another bitter Hawkeye fan on Willie’s new board reading from the Brands hymnal. If you are not continually worshipping at the Gable statue like Chad Leistikow or Tony Hager, you’re anti-Hawkeye for sure.

Interviewed_at_WeehawkenState Qualifier

Interviewed_at_Weehawken

Posted Friday at 11:56 AM

Some further Minnow thoughts/observations:
1. He recently claimed that he intentionally puts out fake news regarding Iowa in order to get a rise out of Hawks fans. Great journalist!
2. Believes that his report that Kemmerer was "done for the year" actually was what sparked Kem's return. Sorry, not that important.
3. Thinks Brands was referring to him as a "paid hater." Sorry, you run a facebook group. Not that important.
For the record, I don't think Brands was that paranoid when referring to "paid haters." He was probably referring to someone like Basch. Basch has the occasional Hawkeye on, but would certainly fall into most definitions of "Iowa hater" and is admittedly paid by the NLWC and also does work for several NLWC coaches and athletes. I enjoy his show, but think he is a "paid hater.'

I like to believe Brands was talking about me.

Of course, I don’t have a lot going for me in life so there’s that…lol

Recently it took me 36 hours to transfer tickets to a fellow board poster. As I was able to get them transferred before the 125 lbers took the mat, I was elated.

I no longer feel I'm the technological Village Idiot of the Board, but maybe now at the level of Best Man.

I have set a goal by the end of this decade to put a man on the moon, to learn how to post one of those GOOFS, like 82bordouex does so fluently. *

* once my contract is up on this flip phone.

Recently it took me 36 hours to transfer tickets to a fellow board poster. As I was able to get them transferred before the 125 lbers took the mat, I was elated.

I no longer feel I'm the technological Village Idiot of the Board, but maybe now at the level of Best Man.

I have set a goal by the end of this decade to put a man on the moon, to learn how to post one of those GOOFS, like 82bordouex does so fluently. *

giphy.gif

gotnothing-writer.gif

Just heard about this from a relative even though its a few weeks old.

Just heard about this from a relative even though its a few weeks old.

RIP headgear off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT