ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I hate talking shyt on a kid, but his routine in prison isn't going to play well.
I'd normally agree but if you are going to put yourself out there in the manner he does, under the circumstances he now finds himself in, then I have no problem with the shit talkers out there. Although some of those replies to him I'd probably would have left in my head. Lol

Reactions: nitlion6
Little bit?
A little.

1457721790-yelmy9.gif

Anyone know Adam Columbo - coach at Nazareth? Dude is very active on the Mineo Facebook page and, boy, does he not like Penn State. Pretty much any PSU topic and he’s bitter as hell

• Wow
Reactions: hlstone
I just saw that Colton Shultz is down to 6th in the heavy rankings. When will he and his coach start ducking 7th, 8th and 9th ranked Hendrickson, Elam and Schuyler to protect his seed.? 😜

Anyone know Adam Columbo - coach at Nazareth? Dude is very active on the Mineo Facebook page and, boy, does he not like Penn State. Pretty much any PSU topic and he’s bitter as hell
Just went to look at what you were talking about and discovered that Mineo has me blocked from his FB group, which I had joined a while back and don't think I even contributed to (and if I did, I'm sure I didn't do anything to merit being blocked). What a snowflake.

Just went to look at what you were talking about and discovered that Mineo has me blocked from his FB group, which I had joined a while back and don't think I even contributed to (and if I did, I'm sure I didn't do anything to merit being blocked). What a snowflake.
The standard is whining about how we get all the calls. Then he gets mad that embarrassing Iowa stories are posted, but Penn State’s are purportedly kept quiet - with a nod toward Sandusky in one post. Bizarre. Thought he was a jealous D11 Lehigh guy - turns out he went to Kutztown. Wonder if Cael will ever get a fair shot at any Nazareth kid given the typical crap I see from him.

He employs atrocious grammar by the way which may be his most disturbing trait. It’s an offense to the senses.

The standard is whining about how we get all the calls. Then he gets mad that embarrassing Iowa stories are posted, but Penn State’s are purportedly kept quiet - with a nod toward Sandusky in one post. Bizarre. Thought he was a jealous D11 Lehigh guy - turns out he went to Kutztown. Wonder if Cael will ever get a fair shot at any Nazareth kid given the typical crap I see from him.

He employs atrocious grammar by the way which may be his most disturbing trait. It’s an offense to the senses.
That's doubly bizarre because Columbo's HS coach, the late Ray Nunamaker, had 2 degrees from Penn State. And his former boss, Dave Crowell, was far from hostile to PSU.

The only thing I can think of is maybe some bad feelings over PSU not recruiting Sasso.

That's doubly bizarre because Columbo's HS coach, the late Ray Nunamaker, had 2 degrees from Penn State. And his former boss, Dave Crowell, was far from hostile to PSU.

The only thing I can think of is maybe some bad feelings over PSU not recruiting Sasso.
Usually you see an anti-Cael/PSU post on the FB page and it’s invariably an Iowa fan wearing a ANF hat in his profile pic standing in some flat ass field, but then this Colombo cat keeps popping up.

Several of the threads he was on have been recently wiped. The angry Iowa fans are the best though - furious that Mineo keeps trolling them.

Might you have compromising photos of said party that they are not happy about?

Just fishing here? Glad I could help.

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Didn’t he sign some sort of multiyear deal with CKRTC? The grass is always greener with this guy, even in the desert.

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT