ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Just heard about this from a relative even though its a few weeks old.

Creek Side, thanks for posting. Mike was arguably the greatest wrestler in PIAA history. 84-0 HS record and never gave up a takedown. Unfortunately, a serious injury (knee?) derailed his college career at Pitt. RIP

Were we putting this on the Mineo scale of Glory to 133 to Gibson Bros to Penn State?
I think Nate pulled out of S32 and hasn't wrestled since. Some who claim to be somewhat close to tge situation say he isn't injured but just didn't want to wrestle anymore. I'm leaning towards believing them.

Reactions: Ja1339
I think Nate pulled out of S32 and hasn't wrestled since. Some who claim to be somewhat close to tge situation say he isn't injured but just didn't want to wrestle anymore. I'm leaning towards believing them.
He could do both, but go figure the government disincentives that.

He could wrestle at a school that offers NROTC (Iowa doesn't). Or, Kolat would likely take him.

But USNA and NROTC graduates are only eligible as SEAL officer candidates, of which far fewer are selected -- and then the Navy starts caring about things like foreign language proficiency.

Not to say Jesuroga couldn't do that. Just that the grunt route makes SEAL acceptance both sooner and more likely, if that's his goal.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
No, the weight cut is too much for Feldman. He wants to be a walrus😉
ConstantSereneLeech-max-1mb.gif

Every once in a while... he pops up on HR.
I am not sure he has been back on here since he was called out for being such an asshole with his response to Jarod Verkleeren's tweet about Jarod's grandfather passing.

He used to be a tolerable douche bag, that particular action IMO raised him to worthless, unwelcome asswipe.

Just saying as softly as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT