ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Saw SVN, Bernie, MM, Davis and a couple of others were there, too. Big dogs were out camping around the country. Guys are rock stars and in demand.

Kyle Dake is one of my favorite wrestlers, who not only did not wrestle at PSU, but, beat one of my all-time favorites multiple times. He also doesn't wrestle my favorite style, but, damn, is he ever athletic. He is almost impossible to score on. He also comes across as a great guy off the mat. I loved the FloDoc on he and Taylor's rivalry.

I was also introduced to him after the pre-season all-star match at James Madison one year, and he talked to me for like 30 minutes, when he didn't have to. He seriously couldn't have been more humble and down to earth.

humor-sports-history-fail-nfl-ridiculous-football-funny-video-434439

Zain had three straight undefeated NCAA D1 seasons, with only Cael beating that record in the modern era. Zain also had 95 straight wins, tying Stephen Abas for 2nd in the modern era. I have also included a link to the top college individual wrestling win streaks.

Zain had three straight undefeated NCAA D1 seasons, with only Cael beating that record in the modern era. Zain also had 95 straight wins, tying Stephen Abas for 2nd in the modern era. I have also included a link to the top college individual wrestling win streaks.

I'm confused. I don't see the most dominant wrestler ever on that list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT