ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

I just found that out today also. When I clicked on the photo (on my computer) it took me to the original Instagram post. When you click on the Instagram photo the individual names show up on each wrestler. I didn't know this was a thing with Instagram. Still learning at 60 : )
whoever put the picture on would have had to tag each person for their names to come up.

I understand his predic(k)ament.

giphy.gif

Sorry for posting paywalled content, but NLWC just dropped a nice 18 minute video on their Rokfin:

I took some notes to share w/ non-subscribers:
  • Mike Macch in the house to train w/ Snyder
  • RBY training hard w/ LL
  • LL also w/ Cael
  • LL: "no yelling in this practice--not used to it"
  • Carter looking at LEAST as big as Max Dean.
  • AB w/ a splinted finger, hope he's ok.
  • Kasak & Ryder paired up.
  • Mirasolas there training w/ DGK, who is impressed.
  • Cody surprised DGK signed up for the BJJ tourney, didn't know he was good at BJJ
  • Greg: "If I catch someone with a heel hook, I'm gonna make it instructional"
Team picnic & Oly sendoff at Spring Creek park
  • brief shot of Levi looking HUGE.
  • Casey w/ the best death stare in the game x2. His recent Tweet shows he's a good coach.
  • Mitchell's first appearance at the picnic at the end.

Sorry for posting paywalled content, but NLWC just dropped a nice 18 minute video on their Rokfin:

• LL also w/ Cael
  • Cody surprised DGK signed up for the BJJ tourney, didn't know he was good at BJJ
  • Casey w/ the best death stare in the game x2. His recent Tweet shows he's a good coach.
Love hearing that LL is training with RBY. I can’t wait to see Luke at U20’s. Kid that beat him in the finals last year is gone so hoping he can sit atop the podium once again

Reactions: nerfstate

• LL also w/ Cael
for some reason, I really enjoy this type of 'recording'....

It is his opinion, one that's shared by many..
Kamal had a comment and Bo had a great reply, it was well thought out and not shitty like many on twitter when challenged.
Basically Kamal told Bo to take a bit and watch some more GRECO. Bo replied with "If everyone wrestled like you it would be a better product."
Obviously paraphrasing....

Reactions: vhsalum
He doesn't look like a 197 to me, but I am hoping that's where he goes. Odd dietary compliment, but maybe the goat meat gets him there :). I am old enough to suspect that one is a double entendre. Would indeed being a 5xer make him the GOAT? He has a strong argument. Goats have strange workout regimens.

I wouldn't be shocked if the brace is precautionary, similar to Spencer wearing one his freshman year despite his knee being good and finally removing it for NCAAs and looking the best he ever has.

With everything that's at stake next season (history), I imagine someone like Carter (with our coaches and doctors by him) is doing eveything to make sure he is 100% to finish things up, especially moving up weights.

Well... 7 years since this photo and now none of those guys wrestle anymore. Kind of a sad moment for me. Its crazy that Mark, Cenzo, Zain, and Jason all gave it up within 4 months of each other. So many awesome memories of what those 5 guys were able to do on a wrestling mat.
I agree. It makes me want to thoroughly enjoy watching not only the current crop of Penn State wrestlers, but all the great wrestlers out there. It just shows how much work and self sacrifice it is to wrestle at the highest levels, especially as you get older and life's responsibilities take center stage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT