ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Our man, Aaron Brooks with the high flying act. So proud of the continual huge growth for this young MAN. Even the sky won't be his limit.

If you have FloPRO... enjoy this Aaron Brooks interview.

Last edited:
Is it just a coincidence that Bo was drilling the same move that he used three times in the finals? Surely, the coaches didn't pick something up watching Zillmer that they noticed made him susceptible to it.
If only Hayden Zillmer would have had access to that Flo video before the match to scout Bo... Nah... that wouldn't have helped.

Last edited:
Our man, Aaron Brooks with the high flying act. So proud of the continual huge growth for this young MAN. Even the sky won't be his limit.

If you have FloPRO... enjoy this Aaron Brooks interview.

I know it is a paywall interview but any hints about what the PSU fans can expect this fall portion of the video? If allowed at all. Thanks. I assume it is a redshirt year.

Cael may have to do the same thing with the NCAA Team Trophies. His office only has so much space. No bobbleheads handed out but you may walk out of Rec with the 2018 NCAA Trophy.
Only kinda related and I assume that the trophies are not kept in "cael's office", but I always thought it was cool that Russ Rose's office has no memorabilia of past teams. He believes he should only be focused on the current team and doesn't want to distract with past successes...

Since Dake said “.. 99.9% of you ..”, he merely correctly counted himself as 0% of “you” and presumably still 100% of himself. (... or, full of himself? :))
Tropic-Thunder-You-People-meme-gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT