ADVERTISEMENT

World Cup live Thread

Crop what can u take away from that match. Dennis came and took it to him...but then flat out got dominated. A fireman's to a his back...just wow.

I'm serious I don't know what to feel here.

Crop what can u take away from that match. Dennis came and took it to him...but then flat out got dominated. A fireman's to a his back...just wow.

I'm serious I don't know what to feel here.
If you draw him in Rio... Don't dig underhooks. Dude literally moved Dennis when Dennis had a 2on1/russian arm tie. How the hell do you do that?

Ramos down 4-0 and GEO scores on GEO's shot-clock and then another takedown after that Tony defended a trap-arm from.

We got a singlet-grab caution on GEO 4-1. Tony locks up another brands/cow-catcher/whipover, but GEO hips into him, exposing Ramos for 2. Being challenged. Temporarily 6-1

Challenge is reversed. 4-1 score.
RAMOS WITH A HUGE 4 COUNTER. GEO took the shot, but Ramos countered. Not sure. Refs discussing.
Now GEO with the challenge.

Challenge works in GEO favor. 6-5 GEO. Tony looks for something and drops a 2 to GEO. 8-5 final
2-0 (8-1) GEO going into 65kg

Wow. Tough break for Tony. He had a nice throw on the World Champ to go ahead with 9 seconds left. Sucks they gave 2 to Georgia but thats freestyle for ya!

GEO initiated the attack, to be fair. I'm honestly surprised that they gave Ramos 4-2 and not GEO.

Moving forward, Frank gave up a step-out and takedown. Then comes back to get a takedown. 3-2 GEO in the second period.

These other guys are gased .....

Frank undefeated on the weekend! Take that tan guys

Frank gets another takedown with under thirty left!
GEO gets a near takedown, but runs out Frank for caution and 1.
FRANK WINS 4-4 with 2 2pt takedowns!

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
FrankTheTank_Fullpic_1.gif

Where do you come up with 4 for Georgia at the end?

Frank battling tough
GEO took the shot. Ramos defended, but that motion doesn't happen if GEO doesn't take the initial shot. Given it's GEO's move and Ramos's counter, it couldhave been 4-2 GEO. I've seen it called a million different ways this season.

Said it before green is two different wrestlers at the 2 weights

GEO took the shot. Ramos defended, but that motion doesn't happen if GEO doesn't take the initial shot. Given it's GEO's move and Ramos's counter, it couldhave been 4-2 GEO. I've seen it called a million different ways this season.
DONATE BIG TIME FOR FRANK !!!! HE DESERVES IT BIG TIME....LETS HELP HIM OUT NOW GUYS !!!! I AM SURE HE IS GOING TO BE CHECKING HIS FUND THIS EVENING !!!! LETS DONATE BIG AND SHOW HIM WE APPRECIATE HIS HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION FOR US !!!!

James Green with a beautiful shot, gets chest-wrap countered, slides hips back under to get the takedown. Transitions directly to a lace for 2 turns and wins it 10-0 tech.
2-2 (9-8) GEO adv.

James Green with a beautiful shot, gets chest-wrap countered, slides hips back under to get the takedown. Transitions directly to a lace for 2 turns and wins it 10-0 tech.
2-2 (9-8) GEO adv.
should be 8-8, no? Four points for tech. GEO was leading 8-4 prior.

Feed went bunk on me, but Dieringer dropped a shot-clock caution, but gets a takedown and gut to take 4-1 lead.

Sweet Caroline is playing. Ugh. I despise listening to people singing this in unison, in public.

J'Den gets a huge takedown to cut the lead to 7-2. Another takedown that was sketchy. Looked for head pinch, but drops the bout 7-4.
3-3 (13-12) GEO adv according to Flo.

Snyder in deep a couple of times. 1st one ends in GEO getting step-out out of seatbelt whizzer. Period ends 1-0 GEO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT