ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, Longhorns really smacking down Baylor

Don't know how it will end, but a classic case of who has more to play for.

Baylor has had the wind taken out of their sail. National champ contender to playing out a disappointing season with a 4th string QB.
Texas with a win can go 5-7 and possibly get into a bowl game with up to four or five 5-7 teams getting possibly in.

Reactions: simons96
just watched it. cheap hit, how did none of the Baylor players get ejected??

Baylor didn't even get a penalty. The only penalty was against Texas. I guess it's not against the rules to have your whole team run across the field and get into a fight.

Baylor didn't even get a penalty. The only penalty was against Texas. I guess it's not against the rules to have your whole team run across the field and get into a fight.
As long as the whole team gets involved it's okay.

I will give props to the Baylor coaches, they did a great job preventing an ugly scene

Reactions: mn78psu83
Don't know how it will end, but a classic case of who has more to play for.

Baylor has had the wind taken out of their sail. National champ contender to playing out a disappointing season with a 4th string QB.
Texas with a win can go 5-7 and possibly get into a bowl game with up to four or five 5-7 teams getting possibly in.

Has nothing to do with more to play for and all to do with Baylor using a wr as a QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT