ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Player In Missouri, WR Schedules OV

We lost a PA QB to Mizzou. Can we return the favor and get a WR?
Funny. I moved to St Louis a few years ago. This kid goes to a private school that is located in my town of 11K people, and I never heard of it. There are so many private schools here, it's ridiculous.
When I lived in DC, the #1 question you asked someone new was, "What do you do for a living?" In STL, the question is "Where did you go to high school?"

• Haha
Reactions: lazydave841
Do you want top players or would you prefer all walk ons?
My sarcastic comment doesn't mean that I don't want wealthy PSU benefactors to do the same. I absolutely want them to engage in this practice with full force and effect.

Reactions: lazydave841
Now THAT, would be a massive curve ball/irony. —Hope they make a major impression on him, and the kid really likes the place.
Other than tinsley who was the last kid from Missouri to commit to psu?

I think he ends up at Mizzou ......
Well I think he winds up at Penn State. It continues to mystify me how some of you continue to think negative on these recruits. We have Terry Pegula now, we are not going to continue to lose because of NIL. There's a first time for everyone.

Funny. I moved to St Louis a few years ago. This kid goes to a private school that is located in my town of 11K people, and I never heard of it. There are so many private schools here, it's ridiculous.
When I lived in DC, the #1 question you asked someone new was, "What do you do for a living?" In STL, the question is "Where did you go to high school?"

I live in STL. Private schools cause public’s aren’t overly great.

I answer that question ridiculously like Ladue NW or some random combination. Most people don’t even look confused like they don’t know I’m making crap up.

I also loved when Chic Fil A made fun of it with billboard.

Well I think he winds up at Penn State. It continues to mystify me how some of you continue to think negative on these recruits. We have Terry Pegula now, we are not going to continue to lose because of NIL. There's a first time for everyone.
MO legislature has made it easy for in state kids to start receiving their NIL while in HS if they commit to an in state school (Mizzou).

I answer that question ridiculously like Ladue NW or some random combination. Most people don’t even look confused like they don’t know I’m making crap up.

I live in West County and my kid is in Parkway west pyramid. High taxes and very good schools. As I look around my neighborhood, it's probably 50% of people that pay the taxes and then spend 5 figures to send their kids to private school. It unlike anything I've ever seen.

But to be honest, I don't have a lot of faith in a populace that thinks Provel (white Velveeta) is the best cheese to put on pizza.

MO legislature has made it easy for in state kids to start receiving their NIL while in HS if they commit to an in state school (Mizzou).
Huh? Does the state have a crystal ball and know where a kid will commit when they are still in high school?

Radical left destroyed the public schools.

Reactions: bison13
I live in West County and my kid is in Parkway west pyramid. High taxes and very good schools. As I look around my neighborhood, it's probably 50% of people that pay the taxes and then spend 5 figures to send their kids to private school. It unlike anything I've ever seen.

But to be honest, I don't have a lot of faith in a populace that thinks Provel (white Velveeta) is the best cheese to put on pizza.
Agreed about provel. Plus sauce too damn sweet.

I’m in Ladue. Even Ladue/Clayton/PW which are best barely crack top 200 nationwide which is sad.

We do private but that’s cause allergies made us start (smaller classes for son). Cant switch now. Sons friend went from MICDS to Ladue said it’s soo easy and went from 3.5 to 4.0 overnight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT