ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Recruiting Thread

I notice in these pictures this year that Franklin's "#1 finger" is gone. Shift in messaging.

What's the new message? Or was that TIC?

tenor.gif

Reactions: ChiTownLion
I would think Raines would be the logical choice to replace him, if indeed he departs.
Assuming this happens, I think our depth now allows us to just move to the next highest rated prospect on our board. We don't necessarily have to replace a safety with a safety anymore. We may just move on to a highly rated WR or OL if we lose Young. Could fill a Safety spot in the 2019 class if we need to instead of doing it immediately in this class.

Reactions: TheGLOV
@RallyPhilly BREAKING: Imhotep football coach Nick Lincoln said star running back/defensive back Isheem Young —a Penn State recruit — will not play Friday night. He is out of the lineup for "personal reasons," but would not comment further. Follow @mowens125 for further updates.

Hearing rumors it’s for armed robbery. Not good.

They're calling it "school discipline". Don't know if that term encompasses armed robbery or not.

@RallyPhilly BREAKING: Imhotep football coach Nick Lincoln said star running back/defensive back Isheem Young —a Penn State recruit — will not play Friday night. He is out of the lineup for "personal reasons," but would not comment further. Follow @mowens125 for further updates.

Hearing rumors it’s for armed robbery. Not good.
Indeed, hearing its serious -1

That was my point.

Isheem is not playing for Imhotep tonight. His coach siting personal reasons.
Twitter is ablaze with the rumor that he has been arrested for armed robbery.
Time will once again tell.
Tweet says in custody awaiting arraignment..........

Tweet says in custody awaiting arraignment..........

Ya..... Is the tweeter.....Carmen LaBruno and is he a Philly Cop now?.....
Would seem ridiculous given the kid had offers from, PSU, Bama, OSU and I have been told the grades to matriculate at any of these places..... Hope for the best.

When it rains it pours... A pretty reliable person says Pinegar has torn his ACL. He's usually right with these things.

Pinegar had a torn meniscus in his non-kicking knee, and a strained ACL in that same knee. This was diagnosed in September. I think I read somewhere that he has already had surgery and on the mend.... but remember, I am old and my memory is too.

Pinegar had a torn meniscus in his non-kicking knee, and a strained ACL in that same knee. This was diagnosed in September. I think I read somewhere that he has already had surgery and on the mend.... but remember, I am old and my memory is too.

That is all correct, this may be something new. Will try to confirm. I assume he knew about the Sept. injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT