ADVERTISEMENT

2021 B1G Tournament

Joe looked super gassed. Worried about wrist control and wasn't prepared at all for that.

Joe Lee might be the most overrated PSU wrestler I've ever seen. Hopefully someone else is there next year
giphy.gif

sigh. I guess freshman finalists don’t grow on trees, even for Cael.

rby/lee/brooks will be much needed pure offensive medicine next round

Reactions: Fatmarc
Our top guys look pretty good. With limited matches Beau, Robbie, and yes even Joe were more hope than our other guys.

They have talent but need more time and high level matches.

Man our young guns are just that. Raw. It will come but it's been a rough morning so far short Carter lowering the hammer.

I know the focus is this yr. same hole next year too
Howard is no way 133.
Joe lee is What he is. Sporadic athletic.
SVN should be the 149 next year which will help

Not your imagination. That's one of the worst losses I can recall one of our guys having in a long while, especially after dominating the guy 2 weeks ago.

It is not as if he is wrestling up a weight either. If he was a 157 at 165, that might explain a few things. To date, he’s been the most disappointing. And, that is based on many preseason projections.

Reactions: JBott
Yep, the wrestling has been a disappointment so far, but I had forgotten how much I can dislike this board during a tournament, particularly the early rounds.
At LEAST we’re wrestling. Given how close we could have been to not have wrestling. Maybe Cael can coach us up on some of that gratitude he’s always talking about.

Tournament wrestling is double elimination last I checked. If they all go 2 and bbq maybe get worried but if they come back and place high we are fine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT