ADVERTISEMENT

2023 US Open

Angry Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Really?!?! Laughing about this isn’t cool…

Bummed for Spencer, just don’t feel like he’ll ever be right again.

Plus, I was hoping he’d knock off Nick, that kid still just annoys me.
Would love to see what a fully healthy Spencer Lee would do on the FS national and international stage. I gotta believe he’d be practically unbeatable. Hope he gets the chance.

I really hope Spencer can get healthy. TnT really ran him into the ground. Wish he’d take some time off, and try to heal as best as possible

Apparently some of us can't understand "their" guys become "our" guys as soon as they put on the red, white, and blue! I, for one, am pumped to hopefully watch a PA boy win Olympic and World golds, regardless of where he went to college! Hope Spencer allows himself to heal up, not rush recovery, and come back at the top of his game!

Give me a break. How can you not laugh at this point?
The circus surrounding him is hardly warranted by the on mat accomplishments. Of course the hypothetical accomplishments do merit some attention.

Just shut up and wrestle, or shut up and don't wrestle like all of the more accomplished US Senior wrestlers seem to do.

Nick looked like he was wrestling with a kid brother who decided to take it seriously.

He also looked a bit lethargic/winded.

BB is too solid defensively for Nick to give up that many points and have much hope of coming back. But, I’m sure Nick knows that.

Give me a break. How can you not laugh at this point?
The circus surrounding him is hardly warranted by the on mat accomplishments. Of course the hypothetical accomplishments do merit some attention.

Just shut up and wrestle, or shut up and don't wrestle like all of the more accomplished US Senior wrestlers seem to do.
Won’t publicly like.
Won’t publicly like.
Won’t publicly like.

For me, it’s never been about Spencer, per se - nothing but respect there. It’s the freaking circus of results adjustments that makes it all unbearable: “He won by 11 on two repairs, so he really teched him.” It just gets exhausting.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT