ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Big Ten Tournament match, PBP, and discussion thread

Good for Brody, but how did Bouzakis gas that bad even with that brick break. Does he have a tough cut?

Reactions: dbldoofus
She's a PSU grad and did a lot of interviews with PSU wrestlers.
She did a lot of media work for Penn State while in school, and always came across as very polished. Unless here commitments to PSU did not allow it, how the hell did BTN not have her working BTN+ Matches? Especially having an actual knowledge of the sport?

Does the PSWC still have updated brackets/team scores? Can’t find it on the app or the website?

Does the PSWC still have updated brackets/team scores? Can’t find it on the app or the website?
They do. And they are spectacular. Sorry, but I can't help you beyond that. I have them up and I refresh often. Nebraska leading PSU 10.5-7.

Lionvison is rolling:

Byers saying Carter's made a lot of progress & is lobbying to go, but they're still not sure if he's going to go yet. Sounds like the coaches & medical staff will make the final decision.
This almost certainly means Starocci is a no-go, which is what most expected. If the staff isn’t sure, he isn’t going to wrestle. No point in taking unnecessary risk.

This almost certainly means Starocci is a no-go, which is what most expected. If the staff isn’t sure, he isn’t going to wrestle. No point in taking unnecessary risk.
Without knowing anything at all about the injury, I still think the smart move is to not wrestle him this weekend. The big tens are meaningless. Give him two extra weeks to get healthier and ready for what really matters.

Reactions: Franklinstheman
Will Lewan spent his off time in Maryland looking at timeshares in Towson

Did JB really say Wilcox and Lewan would be a good one?
Maggie Smith Sarcasm GIF by Downton Abbey

Without knowing anything at all about the injury, I still think the smart move is to not wrestle him this weekend. The big tens are meaningless. Give him two extra weeks to get healthier and ready for what really matters.
Obviously, you defer to the medical staff.

But my petty side wants Carter to beat Washington one last time (maybe) to make the semis and then default out to 6th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT