ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Bat signal of Lasch Bash up!

133912309-185818d1339280585-pettit-super-charger-owners-suspense-killing-me.jpg

Agree I was going to post that last night ...
Effortless throws deep down field and ball seemed to jump out of his hand with a flick of the wrist
Big kid. Very athletic and will be heading up the ratings charts very soon. I love late bloomers esp. when there is not an immediate need at that position. Happy to be here, not a drama queen and will be ready when his time arrives.

Agree I was going to post that last night ...
Effortless throws deep down field and ball seemed to jump out of his hand with a flick of the wrist
Looked like he could use some work on footwork, that said with his athleticism I'm sure it won't be a problem

Reactions: bwifan
Big kid. Very athletic and will be heading up the ratings charts very soon. I love late bloomers esp. when there is not an immediate need at that position. Happy to be here, not a drama queen and will be ready when his time arrives.

My words exactly ... just told a friend he is a late bloomer and Florida State has offered him as well. Think he will be flying up the charts as people see this kid. Effortless deep throws and looks natural back there with ball jumping off his hand

Reactions: Judge Smails
My words exactly ... just told a friend he is a late bloomer and Florida State has offered him as well. Think he will be flying up the charts as people see this kid. Effortless deep throws and looks natural back there with ball jumping off his hand
Also, came in a for a pressure situation of perform and get an offer and clearly did it. You have to like that

Don't kid yourself. PSU recruits kids who are committed. And it's not on the program...it's on the kid for not honoring his commitment.
It is fair to recruit until signing day. As long as there is no chicanery .....A young man gets one opportunity to chase his dream. A coaching staff is doing due diligence to stay in touch until the ink is dry on a LOI. If I am a salesman, I want to check in with you until you have made your purchase. PSU wouldn't have Barkley or McSorley if it were not for de commits.

Levis' tape is very good and he's physically built for college already. Reminds me a lot of Stevens but offense doesn't rely on mobility as much

Probably flying under the radar in a state like Connecticut

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
And the Ivy and Patriot Leage offers=smart

Some questions:
  1. What is his mobility like? Thought CJF wanted mobile QBs!?
  2. Do other schools have five QBs on scholarship like PSU may in 2018?
  3. Does this mean Jake is a likely transfer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT