ADVERTISEMENT

Another One Bites The Dust: Goodbye Eskimo Pie!

Nobody was being belittled by Eskimo Pies, Aunt Jemima, etc. Also, our culture is much more accepting of different kinds of people than are most cultures around the world.
Don’t even try...he looks for a reason to be outraged.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce
But there’s no ignoring human wrongs, no matter how long ago they happened and what societal norms were at the time.

:eek:
Good point, we are the determining factors in how everyone behaved hundreds and thousands of years ago. They all should have operated under our societal laws and norms.

Good point, we are the determining factors in how everyone behaved hundreds and thousands of years ago. They all should have operated under our societal laws and norms.
maybe we could bring back gladiators, too

Reactions: CVLion
The long oppression of white people of Western European heritage continues, how very sad. Our rights to belittle people of other races from other places are being trampled, let's whine louder until the rest of humanity wakes up to our inherent superiority.
Lighten up Francis and have a laugh once in a while - there is enough serious stuff already going on.

We should burn all history books (down to the ground). There is no history. History is just today a long time ago.

Reactions: AWS1022
maybe we could bring back gladiators, too

Here's the thing. Your comment is in jest and nobody would ever take that seriously. On the other hand, leftists would propose tearing down the Colosseum and there would be plenty of support for it.

Don't use logic and God forbid that you would dare to use statistics...that makes you Racist, Privileged and a White Supremist oh and a whiner. If you go through life looking to be offended by everything you will be.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce
Apparently this stuff is still around. For how long? No doubt it offends some people on two fronts.

Still made in Milton, PA.

We literally took a drive up the Susquehanna to Milton a few weeks ago and took selfies with the Chef Boyardee statue, lol

To me it isn’t canned diarrhea at all lmao... it’s a beloved treat from my childhood that I still enjoy for the occasional lunch to this day

During WWII the factory in Milton ran 24 hours a day producing ravioli as rations for our troops. Fer real.

We literally took a drive up the Susquehanna to Milton a few weeks ago and took selfies with the Chef Boyardee statue, lol

To me it isn’t canned diarrhea at all lmao... it’s a beloved treat from my childhood that I still enjoy for the occasional lunch to this day

During WWII the factory in Milton ran 24 hours a day producing ravioli as rations for our troops. Fer real.
It's staple hurricane food. Can easily be cooked in the can (or in a sauce pan) on a grill.

You'll have to take that up with Manca. I have no opinion.

Reactions: CVLion
Apparently this stuff is still around. For how long? No doubt it offends some people on two fronts.

Such good stuff. Used to wrap it w/ a few sticks worth of Juicy Fruit - what the MLB'ers did back in the day.

Such good stuff. Used to wrap it w/ a few sticks worth of Juicy Fruit - what the MLB'ers did back in the day.
We used to wrap it in bubble gum. Either way, it was pretty damn disgusting, but the big leaguers did it and if that’s what it took to get us to the bigs, by God we were going to do it. Hell, I just missed the bigs by a smidge.

We used to wrap it in bubble gum. Either way, it was pretty damn disgusting, but the big leaguers did it and if that’s what it took to get us to the bigs, by God we were going to do it. Hell, I just missed the bigs by a smidge.
Red Man is a gateway chewing tobacco leading the way to usage of more sinister concoctions. Given time... the truly addicted end up "mainlining" Copenhagen more than "just a little pinch between cheek and gum."

Reactions: MtNittany
Red Man is a gateway chewing tobacco leading the way to usage of more sinister concoctions. Given time... the truly addicted end up "mainlining" Copenhagen more than "just a little pinch between cheek and gum."
Funny you said that, I ended up chewing Skoal for years. Was able to kick the habit, but it was the hardest thing I ever had to do.

Reactions: PSUfiji
I worked w/ a guy from Knoxville - used to teach Fullmer actually. He's in Texas now I think at a new club. Anyway, he used to eat lunch w/ a full chew of Cope in. Jack and Lemonaide in the afternoon for him too.

Reactions: PSUfiji
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT