ADVERTISEMENT

Another One Bites The Dust: Goodbye Eskimo Pie!

Red Man is a gateway chewing tobacco leading the way to usage of more sinister concoctions. Given time... the truly addicted end up "mainlining" Copenhagen more than "just a little pinch between cheek and gum."

Chewing Tobacco... like Skoal, gets a bad rap IMO.

Occasional use cuts my overeating and alcohol consumptuon.

Obviously there is abuse but among the sins it is one of the least sinister IMO.

I think a lot of the negative press was pushed by cigarette companies.

LdN

Reactions: PSUfiji
Chewing Tobacco... like Skoal, gets a bad rap IMO.

Occasional use cuts my overeating and alcohol consumptuon.

Obviously there is abuse but among the sins it is one of the least sinister IMO.

I think a lot of the negative press was pushed by cigarette companies.

LdN
the late, great Bobby Murcer:

The long oppression of white people of Western European heritage continues, how very sad. Our rights to belittle people of other races from other places are being trampled, let's whine louder until the rest of humanity wakes up to our inherent superiority.
You ever notice the people who think they are superior are the ones who really aren’t?

Ha! We’ll see.
i'm sure someone is offended by it, but someone needs to get some balls in government and institutions and say enough is enough. I'm not going to hold my breath... I'm familiar with the PSU BoT balls or lack there of.

i'm sure someone is offended by it, but someone needs to get some balls in government and institutions and say enough is enough. I'm not going to hold my breath... I'm familiar with the PSU BoT balls or lack there of.

Someone in government should tell privately owned companies how to market their products? Mkay.

Someone in government should tell privately owned companies how to market their products? Mkay.
I was talking about the whiteout name, not Aunt Jemima. I think the government shouldn't cave too angry mobs and remove monuments just like i think administrators and board members cave to an angry mob and change whiteout name. I never said anything about government telling companies how to market their products. I could care less about aunt jemima, i'm a Bisquick man myself if I make pancakes.

I was talking about the whiteout name, not Aunt Jemima. I think the government shouldn't cave too angry mobs and remove monuments just like i think administrators and board members cave to an angry mob and change whiteout name. I never said anything about government telling companies how to market their products. I could care less about aunt jemima, i'm a Bisquick man myself if I make pancakes.

I don't think that will happen, but if it does you can remind us.

governors who wanted to ignore human rights- like you said
You forgot some:
MAIN-Cuomo_Andrew_Getty%20Images_i.jpg

kQlK6B96Tcmm6Tez_xu2kUuC3K5ATOmfr1S0bKhMu-mji5ihQzYgrFYQSeMfVQz95u2d7nm5TZpGrSLGh7kF5myQgvffn7J8q6OEdK2iEKm4oEq1EQ

0114_ky_andy_beshear_headshot

And I could go on and on.

Reactions: MtNittany
yep- because trying to protect people is the same as denying human rights, no doubt about it, I'm convinced now
Depends on the reason for doing it. Trying to protect people is fine to a point, doing it for political reasons is not. Governor Beshear shut down protests that protested him due to “protecting people” and those protests were small...he didn’t shut down the much larger protests in Louisville and Lexington just a few weeks later....don’t tell me that’s not political.

Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer?

vintage-pennsylvania-dutch-birch-beer_1_3ea8ebaa4be19d5fe097804b865bf64c.jpg

Well, the stores in my area have not had it since April so maybe my grocery stores were in front of being PC.
I never realized eskimos was viewed as a derogatory word. I always assumed that they refer to themselves as eskimos. Oriental rugs will need to be renamed. Oriental has been viewed as offensive to some for a long time.

Reactions: PSUfiji
English Breakfast Tea
Irish Whiskey
Canadian Bacon
American Cheese
French Fries

All offensive. All must be changed.

English Breakfast Tea
Irish Whiskey
Canadian Bacon
American Cheese
French Fries

All offensive. All must be changed.
You forgot Big Red gum and Blackjack gum. How about Fruity Pebbles? Offensive to the gay community.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT