ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

I think that's part of the problem. A lot of the good posters retreated to the Inner Circle which leaves a much higher knucklehead to good poster ratio on HR. On top of that, the incessent bleating of the knuckleheads often drowns out everything else.
We have a near 100% knucklehead ratio here. Basically everyone (myself included) except Mr. Brooks, Mr. Kerk, and Roar.

Did you know Cael hasnā€™t benefited from PA high school wrestling? Hardly any of their starters over the past 10 years were PA guys, according to one poster on HR.

I randomly picked the 2015-2016 undefeated dual championship series champions, Big Ten Champion and NCAA tournament championship team to check out after reading that:

125 Megaludis (PA)
133 Conaway (PA)
141 Guilibon (PA)
149 Retherford (PA)
157 Nolf (PA)
165 Morelli (PA)
174 Nickal (TX)
184 McCutcheon (PA)
197 McIntosh (CA)
285 Johnson (PA)

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone
Did you know Cael hasnā€™t benefited from PA high school wrestling? Hardly any of their starters over the past 10 years were PA guys, according to one poster on HR.

I randomly picked the 2015-2016 undefeated dual championship series champions, Big Ten Champion and NCAA tournament championship team to check out after reading that:

125 Megaludis (PA)
133 Conaway (PA)
141 Guilibon (PA)
149 Retherford (PA)
157 Nolf (PA)
165 Morelli (PA)
174 Nickal (TX)
184 McCutcheon (PA)
197 McIntosh (CA)
285 Johnson (PA)
mcpat, WTF, stop making sense!!!!

If anyone is bummed out today or just feeling blah, go over and read the Recruiting thread on HR.

You can thank me later.

Oh, And Iā€™m glad youā€™re feeling better. :)
Just read that. We need to get 21 guns a plane ticket to where ever NCHawk lives. One way ticket of course.

There seems to be an extraordinary amount of whacked out people over there. Makes our crazies look completely sane.

Just read that. We need to get 21 guns a plane ticket to where ever NCHawk lives. One way ticket of course.

There seems to be an extraordinary amount of whacked out people over there. Makes our crazies look completely sane.
Well . . .

• Wow
Reactions: dunkej01
Without giving awayā€™s Willieā€™s subscription contentā€¦ Cael is turning a MUCH higher percentage of highly ranked recruits into national champions than anyone else. I know we all assumed that, but it was nice to see names next to PBP rankings and then be able to count the championships and divide by the number of top recruits by school.

That was cesstacular.

First Willie cuts right to the chase on post #2. With the predictable responses.

Then the obligatory fight challenge.
The trolly who would win - Jesus or Spencer thread contained this gem:

SansAgain

Rookie​

Silver Member
Jewish wrestlers arenā€™t really going to hang with Spencer. No offense to Jews, just not their thing. I hope that isnā€™t offensive, you never know these days.ā€

We might have our first suspect in Carver Water Bottle and/or Ethnic Slur-Gate

The trolly who would win - Jesus or Spencer thread contained this gem:

SansAgain

Rookie​

Silver Member
Jewish wrestlers arenā€™t really going to hang with Spencer. No offense to Jews, just not their thing. I hope that isnā€™t offensive, you never know these days.ā€

We might have our first suspect in Carver Water Bottle and/or Ethnic Slur-Gate
Was SansSoucci banned over there? Is that him reincarnated?

As for the match, if it were at Carver Iā€™m pretty sure Jesus would be hit with stallingā€¦.

Without giving awayā€™s Willieā€™s subscription contentā€¦ Cael is turning a MUCH higher percentage of highly ranked recruits into national champions than anyone else. I know we all assumed that, but it was nice to see names next to PBP rankings and then be able to count the championships and divide by the number of top recruits by school.
"No Shit" - Jim Gibbons šŸ™‚

Reactions: mcpat
For the love of God, can one of you HR regulars stop the idiotic posts regarding Racist remarks allegedly made at CHA. There is still racism Worldwide period. To categorically deny a incident happened with zero knowledge of the actual incident is a bad look not only for Iowa but for the sport of Wrestling. Acknowledge there are morons everywhere that say and they do dastardly deeds either in the heat of the moment or with actual malice and itā€™s not acceptable. Thatā€™s it, period we will not tolerate nor excuse.

As for the match, if it were at Carver Iā€™m pretty sure Jesus would be hit with stallingā€¦.
"All Jesus did the whole match was turn water into wine; he didn't take a single shot."
il_1588xN.2512490571_458r.jpg

Lol. Hereā€™s a gem from Sansā€¦

ā€œIowaā€™s wrestlers should go workout in State College during the off-season.ā€
Yeah, SansAgain = SansSouci. And youā€™d probably agree he does not seem to drink the KoolAid some of the crazies mix up over there. He does say crazy stuff from time to time, but is real about where Iowa stands with respect to PSU.

Yeah, SansAgain = SansSouci. And youā€™d probably agree he does not seem to drink the KoolAid some of the crazies mix up over there. He does say crazy stuff from time to time, but is real about where Iowa stands with respect to PSU.
At first I didnā€™t care for him but I think heā€™s pretty damn good for the boards. He keeps it real most times and is entertaining even if borderline insensitive. He reminds me of Lemonpieā€¦.lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT