ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

After today's bball game, I'm weirdly hoping that Wisky curbstomps O$U tonight. Unlikey though.

Hmmmm. Despite being the B1G’s supposed #1 crew, O’Neill & Co haven’t officiated any meaningful games since their debacle at ...Iowa. :)

Something transpired after Franklin’s post-game comment “I’d love to discuss this with you but nothing good will come of it”

Last edited:
Reactions: psu00
well is it to early to say I am sick and tired of the un-eveness of conferences and Wisconsin playing in the BIG championship. Bull shit.

When was the last time osu played 3 ranked big ten schools in 3 consecutive weeks?

well is it to early to say I am sick and tired of the un-eveness of conferences and Wisconsin playing in the BIG championship. Bull shit.

I agree The conferences are very unbalanced. It’s not just the big ten giving Wisconsin a yearly appearance in the championship game.

The ACC coastal division is just horrible. No competition for Clemson.

The SEC west overpowers the East. Georgia just about never plays Bama in the regular season. They avoided Bama and LSU into the championship game and then got smoked today.

The PAC 12 alternates from the Oregon/ Washington winner to USC dominating over the years.

Allow me to take this opportunity to tell you how much I hate when they say "THE" Ohio State University.

I hate anything Ohio. I may make a decision that our company will do no business in that #*%€ hole state.

Reactions: 84Lion
As much as I’d like to see duh ohowihate suckeyes from columbASS get beat. I truly don’t see it happening.

I asked my Nittany Lion comrades here in Archbold if they’d sacrifice a NY6 game to see the red and silver lose. Only responses were - it’s not going to happen.

OL

I'd like to go into BiG photo booth with Jenny Taft.

OK, back to football.

Reactions: 84Lion
Says all three young, fields and dobbins should win the hesiman .
Yes and he also said Wisky’s defense gave OSU’s offense the only trouble they had all year! Could have swore PSU gave them fits in the second half of the game!

Reactions: Shadow99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT