ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

Yes and he also said Wisky’s defense gave OSU’s offense the only trouble they had all year! Could have swore PSU gave them fits in the second half of the game!

Ridiculous statement on his part. Selective forgetfulness. Douche

Reactions: paws1957
Wish I could find the picture of the cartoon showing the kid at a computer with a “mess” all over himself. Some have used the pic with homer herbie!

Also why I have used the mute button this evening.

OL
giphy.gif

I hope Rahne gets some inspiration from watching Wisky tonight. We look NOTHING like this on offense.

Mentioned it in another thread, but rhetorical question that is not related to anything specific in this current game:

Why is it that considering all of the conference championship games played yesterday and today, including the SEC championship, that the FIRST and ONLY time that there was even a thought about referees was as the Big Ten championship was approaching? It is unfortunate...

Did Wisky not get the email about not being able to hang with the bucks and they might as well stay home?:eek:

What's becoming clear...

PSU really is a 9-3 or 8-4 team

O$U was overrated all year

Wisky is peaking at the perfect time

What does the CFP do if Wisky wins?

Reactions: ftlpsu
Oh my. It looks like OSU is surprised that Wisky even showed up to play against their awesomeness.

tOSU is not even close to the team that played the last two weeks. shows you what consecutive games against top competition does to a team. Fields looks like the injury has slowed his running plus he is really pressing in the passing game.

tOSU defense did not come to play. Wisky offense has not done this to any team.

Reactions: OhioLion and 84Lion
What's becoming clear...

Seems to me PSU is a 10-2 team or weren't you paying attention this season??

As for the CFP, OSU is still in with a loss. Wisco to the Rose Bowl.

tOSU is not even close to the team that played the last two weeks. shows you what consecutive games against top competition does to a team. Fields looks like the injury has slowed his running plus he is really pressing in the passing game.

tOSU defense did not come to play. Wisky offense has not done this to any team.
I’m sure Don Brown would be glad to help them?

Wisconsin OL are trying something different with Taylor tonight. They're getting their hands on him before he gets to the QB.

who woulda thunk Wisky calls a play and runs the play, havent seen them look to the sideline yet to get a different call based on OSU alignment.

What a novel concept.

Cant put my finger on it?/ How is it they can run under center and shotgun and some RPO?? I thought you can only run one type of offense --the explosive RPO kind-- it cant be the players can it?? they are all 3+ star avg. not one 5 star amongst them. Did they actually come up with a game plan to utilize their players strengths? I mean to go toe to toe so far with the best Defense in the country

they couldnt be out scheming OSU could they?

What's becoming clear...

Whisky lost to a crap Illinois team and got destroyed by OSU last time. I think you're overstating a few things.

OSU still goes to the playoffs most likely and Whisky to the Rose.. great

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT