ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

I admit I was fully expecting OSU to climb back into the game but at this point I'm not so sure. The fumble killed the fake punt momentum. Right now OSU is really off kilter.
Yeah, still hoping but they need to score before half and dominate the 2nd half. Even that may not be enough to preserve the Rose for us.

Who knew you were allowed to use quick throws over the middle of the field to back off the pass rush? ;)
Apparently some OC's have different philosophies, you know the kind where you win 10 games against the likes of Idaho but shit the bed against the likes of OSU. Explosive plays are the key, not TOP nor first downs. come on man get on board its the players that bring it home anyway you know 3 star guys like #87 for Wisky

Apparently some OC's have different philosophies, you know the kind where you win 10 games against the likes of Idaho but shit the bed against the likes of OSU. Explosive plays are the key, not TOP nor first downs. come on man get on board its the players that bring it home anyway you know 3 star guys like #87 for Wisky

Or they shit the bed against the likes of Iowa and Purdue, you know, like OSU has done recently with Urban the Great at the helm.

You do realize Wisconsin is 10-2 with a loss to Illinois....not 12-0....right?

Or they shit the bed against the likes of Iowa and Purdue, you know, like OSU has done recently with Urban the Great at the helm.
Or they shit the bed against Illinois...a team with a bunch of two stars.

Osu schedule caught up to them.Penn State, michigan then this game against a team they beat the heck out of earlier.They look about where PSU was last week.

Reactions: bdgan
Sorry...

As much as I hate rooting for OSU, a loss to Wisky does nothing more than put Wisky in the Rose instead of PSU. OSU at 12-1 still gets in the CFP as a #4 seed instead of #1. Big deal, they're still in.

An OSU loss hurts PSU more than it hurts them. Which might explain the lackluster performance, lol.

Ohio State phoning this game in and a braced up Fields isn't close to the guy we played. Only bad thing about this game is the loser of this game will knock us out of the Rose Bowl.

we played a tOSU team that was in good shape with Young off the 2 week rest. Fields with the brace is not close to what we faced. he was totally a different player when we played tOSU. Wisky can take chances in their rush knowing he is not going to take it on a long run if he gets away.

Reactions: bdgan
PSU's loss to Minnesota is what will keep them from the Rose Bowl. No way can I root for Ohio State. Love that Wisconsin has been dominate.

If Ohio State boot stomped Wisky, we had a chance for the Rose Bowl. But you're right about Minny. A Wisconsin win will move Minny ahead of us for any chance of a NY6.

I like the theory, I'm on board....Wisconsin win......we're doomed by the play of Wisconsin over Ohio....lets see what the second half offers. If Ohio actually starts playing, probably run The Cheese state out of the arena.

I agree. The depth typically shows in the 2nd half. We shall see if Wiscy can gut it out...

Reactions: step.eng69
3 star player making plays

he doesnt have the talent to make that catch while being interfered with to boot

his skills from pop warner only garnered him 3 star ability it doesnt add up

Well even though I want wisky to get blown out I think it would be hilarious if OSU lose.
Greatest team in history of football doesn't win their on conference. Plus watching OSU fan's tears flooding the streets of Ohio will be enjoyable.

OSU fans aren't going to lose any sleep over this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT