ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

I hope Rahne gets some inspiration from watching Wisky tonight. We look NOTHING like this on offense.

It is nice watching a team come out and take it to OSU.

They’re doing a great job of mixing up their offense and attacking at all times. They’re throwing slants behind blitzing linebackers, using the QB to run for the TD as OSU is selling out going after the Wisky RB. They are breaking habits and keeping OSU off balance so far.

If OSU somehow lost by 3 TD, could it knock them out of top 4?
Theoretically yes, but there is not a team with a better resume worthy of taking the spot. As it is, an untested Oklahoma team is already going to get in.

who woulda thunk Wisky calls a play and runs the play, havent seen them look to the sideline yet to get a different call based on OSU alignment.

What a novel concept.

Cant put my finger on it?/ How is it they can run under center and shotgun and some RPO?? I thought you can only run one type of offense --the explosive RPO kind-- it cant be the players can it?? they are all 3+ star avg. not one 5 star amongst them. Did they actually come up with a game plan to utilize their players strengths? I mean to go toe to toe so far with the best Defense in the country

they couldnt be out scheming OSU could they?

Scheming is allowed? Only scheming at PSU is by the BOT!

So at this point is the damage already done even if the Luckeyes make a comeback? They have to totally dominate from here on out.

I still think O$U turns this around, but I think it's a 1-2 TD win as posed to 3-4 TD win.

It is nice watching a team come out and take it to OSU.

They’re doing a great job of mixing up their offense and attacking at all times. They’re throwing slants behind blitzing linebackers, using the QB to run for the TD as OSU is selling out going after the Wisky RB. They are breaking habits and keeping OSU off balance so far.
And playing with great confidence.

Reactions: psu00
I see the Annual Buckeye Shitting the Bed Game is later than usual this year. Lol

If they don’t turn this around, committee will have some interesting decisions to make.

Ohio State phoning this game in and a braced up Fields isn't close to the guy we played. Only bad thing about this game is the loser of this game will knock us out of the Rose Bowl.

I admit I was fully expecting OSU to climb back into the game but at this point I'm not so sure. The fumble killed the fake punt momentum. Right now OSU is really off kilter.

Reactions: Nittany_93
Who knew you were allowed to use quick throws over the middle of the field to back off the pass rush? ;)
Yeah, but he keeps throwing to the same receiver and that’s a no-no according to the gurus on this board.

Reactions: psu00
Ohio State phoning this game in and a braced up Fields isn't close to the guy we played. Only bad thing about this game is the loser of this game will knock us out of the Rose Bowl.
O$U is in the playoff. Wisky knocking us out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT