ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

3 star player making plays

he doesnt have the talent to make that catch while being interfered with to boot

his skills from pop warner only garnered him 3 star ability it doesnt add up
Same thing in the LSU and Clemson games. Never mind, they were all 5*. What’s your point.

Meyer is totally pissed and now has to go on national TV and sound like an "objective" talking head.

Reactions: paws1957
Then that proves what a sham this whole thing is, doesn't it. They beat us straight up, and their Champion will have beaten our Champion in the game that really counted. Their 10-2 will be better than our 10-2.
No it won't...
A resume typically consists of more than a single line.

I agree. The depth typically shows in the 2nd half. We shall see if Wiscy can gut it out...
Whisky and ohio st are goint to screw us out of the Rose..at this point l really don't care...take care of Minnesota we have direction. My two grandboys are asking me to for bowl tickets tomorrow....which bowl..:)
Screw it, i dont care at this point in life what bowl we are assigned, enjoy our guys and hope no serious injuries.
FOR THHE GLORY....WISH THE BEST FOR OUR GUYS.

Then that proves what a sham this whole thing is, doesn't it. They beat us straight up, and their Champion will have beaten our Champion in the game that really counted. Their 10-2 will be better than our 10-2.

They're all exhibition games.

Whisky and ohio st are goint to screw us out of the Rose..at this point l really don't care...take care of Minnesota we have direction. My two grandboys are asking me to for bowl tickets tomorrow....which bowl..:)
Screw it, i dont care at this point in life what bowl we are assigned, enjoy our guys and hope no serious injuries.
I like your perspective. It is what it is.

Never thought we deserved the Rose. Our play against Rutgers pretty much sealed that. Wisconsin has earned that berth on the field.
The Rutgers performance did not matter except for the Orange. Even if we crushed Rutgers, Wisky gets the Rose with a win or close game in B10 championship.

You definitely look great for your young age. Can I have bowl tickets too?

Never thought we deserved the Rose. Our play against Rutgers pretty much sealed that. Wisconsin has earned that berth on the field.
Wisconsin "earned" the opportunity to even be in this game with 2 worse losses than PSU's losses, coupled with the fact that they are in the West division.
That said, yes they do look good now, whether it is due to overall seasonal improvement or just taking advantage of their opportunity...

Wisconsin "earned" the opportunity to even be in this game with 2 worse losses than PSU's losses, coupled with the fact that they are in the West division.
That said, yes they do look good now, taking advantage of their opportunity...
Being in the West certainly increases a team’s margin for error to get in the CCG.

Reactions: Shadow99
They said it happened in our game not the Michigan game. Fields injury that is!
Late in the PSU game, Fields went down with an apparent ankle injury. He played the first 3/4ths of the scUM game without a knee brace. During the Michigan game, Fields suddenly needed to don a knee brace.

I don’t desire to argue chicken vs. egg with you

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
For naysayers, if Wisky can't jump O$U into the CFP, what's the point of tonight's game? Take home a crappy B10 Championship trophy?
Winning the conference should be every team’s first goal. That’s the only thing a team can control....the rest is a beauty pageant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT