ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

It’s a disappointment that this will be Dan Capron’s last B1G game. He’s been a decently fair B1G official.

It’s about fudging time they nailed #3 for a personal foul.....he could have been flagged at least twice earlier in the game.

Oops! Getting to close to the end zone so here come the holding calls!:eek:

Have to like how Wis snaps the ball with play approaching zero. I can’t understand why we can’t understand this strategy

I thought Zack Harrison was going to need some time to develop?

He looks good out there. Already put on some size it appears.

Reactions: paws1957
Have to like how Wis snaps the ball with play approaching zero. I can’t understand why we can’t understand this strategy
Also havent seem them look to the sideline yet ..no chance to out-think themselves. they go with the play called

Unless I missed sarcasm, your point is understood, but not sure why that would be good in the current game...there is over a quarter to play and even when WI still had the lead, it was a one-score game. I assume you mean at the end of game, at which time it is of less concern that the defense can better anticipate a snap when the play clock nears zero because the primary goal is running the clock...or I missed the sarcasm because I haven't really been watching intently; it is just on in the background.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT