ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

Fields face looks like some kind of insect. It looks so stupid the way it's mashed in his helmet, very punchable face.

Remember people...we recruiting and got a verbal commitment from this very QB. Offered him well before some of the other blue bloods. What's my point? CJF's trying to get us there. Real hard.

and then he would have transferred when he didn’t get to play immediately

Reactions: ralphster
Wiscy will lose this but overall they are a very good program and consistently respectable nearly every season. They are always just an athlete or two away from great.

Remember people...we recruiting and got a verbal commitment from this very QB. Offered him well before some of the other blue bloods. What's my point? CJF's trying to get us there. Real hard.
But we didn't get him. Franklin is recruiting on par with Michigan and better than every other team not named Ohio State. Just got to find a way to get past the THE suckeyes.

Wiscy will lose this but overall they are a very good program and consistently respectable nearly every season. They are always just an athlete or two away from great.

Their division keeps them relevant nearly every season.

Reactions: paws1957

Then what's holding us back?

But we didn't get him. Franklin is recruiting on par with Michigan and better than every other team not named Ohio State. Just got to find a way to get past the THE suckeyes.

Neither did OSU originally. OSU is one racist prick in Georgia away from Tate Martell as their QB and a couple of loses this year and next and a whole lot less shine on Day.

Then what's holding us back?
High school football in PA is holding us back. Back in the 70s, 80s and 90s PA was a national hotbed of talent. With the depopulation of western PA the talent pool is not what it used to be, requiring a lot more recruiting effort than JoePa ever had to worry about.

Neither did OSU originally. OSU is one racist prick in Georgia away from Tate Martell as their QB and a couple of loses this year and next and a whole lot less shine on Day.

Yeah, that's it. lol

NCAA was approving the immediate eligibility of Fields with or without the racist prick. When has the NCAA or the Big Ten ever said "no'" to O$U? Never.

High school football in PA is holding us back. Back in the 70s, 80s and 90s PA was a national hotbed of talent. With the depopulation of western PA the talent pool is not what it used to be, requiring a lot more recruiting effort than JoePa ever had to worry about.

No dispute there. I feel you. I'm from WePA. Played ball there back in the 70s. But how did the depopulation of WePA keep Justin Fields from coming to PSU.

Wiscy has a better resume than PSU?! Did I hear him right?

Against common opponents... they beat Minnesota, we lost, they played Wisconsin tougher and had a lead vs Ohio State, we didn't. We still have a big shot at going to the Cotton Bowl which is a New Years 6

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT