ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

Ohio State took its foot off the gas, to get Wisconsin into the Rose.

The conference is rolling the dice and hoping that Penn State will get into a New Year's Six game, but that won't happen.

And this is reason #246897531 why NCAA football is completely broken.

Reactions: Ski
Holy SH!t... when did we lose to illinois? om fg

That jackwad on tv just said wisky belongs in the rb over us because they have a better fing resume.

I must have been the f alseep when we lost to mighty FING illinois.

Tell that ahole to get F'd. Damn, that made me mad (ya think).

GD those mofos. WE turned them over... they didn't turn it over cause they felt like it.

I want a room in a closed booth with these fing announcers. they've been scripted on what to say.. so allow me to retort.

You LOST to Illinois.

Go the f home. You got bombed 27-0 and blew an ez won game. Like Tom Cody told the punks in Streets of Fire... GO HOME.

Ok.. i'm calm now. Sorta. [Yeah, beating rutgers 56-7 would have made this rant so much easier.]

Last edited:
Against common opponents... they beat Minnesota, we lost, they played Wisconsin tougher and had a lead vs Ohio State, we didn't. We still have a big shot at going to the Cotton Bowl which is a New Years 6

cant ignore BAD loss illinois

Reactions: TheGLOV
Against common opponents... they beat Minnesota, we lost, they played Wisconsin tougher and had a lead vs Ohio State, we didn't. We still have a big shot at going to the Cotton Bowl which is a New Years 6
Then let Wisconsin go to the Cotton Bowl

I guess no one wants to bring up losing to 6-6 Illinois

So Klatt says CCG losses shouldn't be a reason to penalize a team?? Then Georgia and Baylor have great arguments to be in the playoff.

Did PSU lose to an unranked Illinois?? Use your head.

I'm just replying to what he said. He said that Wisconsin has a better resume than Penn State amongst common opponents. IMO, as I said earlier, PSU should go to the Rose Bowl. Tough decision for the committee

They lost to Ohio 38-7 and now its 34-21. They lost to Illinois. We lost to two ranked teams on the road. They have 3 losses we have 2. Give us a 2nd shot at Ohio and see how much we close the margin on 28-17.

Joel Klatt is a clit. Do the right thing Rose committee. Thank you.

Do people just hate penn state? Like, nobody in the media ever gives us any credit outwardly. They do sometimes when pubbing a game or "their team."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT