ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Championship Game Thread

Also havent seem them look to the sideline yet ..no chance to out-think themselves. they go with the play called
Different offense....OSU looks to the sideline and that’s worked pretty well for them this year.

Starting to slip away, but damage is done. Wisky is Rose bound.

How can they be RB bound with 3 losses?

PSU lost to OSU by 11, in Columbus. When all is said and done, let's see how many points Wisconsin loses by.

Wisconsin lost to .... Illinois people. Inexcusable loss. Penn State lost to 2 undefeated teams, both on the road. We didn't have that Illinois or Purdue loss. Not even a loss @ Iowa (hello Minnesota).

Forget the perception on how we played after the Michigan game (...while Sean was nursing an injury). Penn State would deserve the Rose more than Wisky if OSU wins here. Period.

JK all Day!!

03-F45-D28-35-E7-4544-93-B6-2-BF7-E77-CBCC4.gif

Unless I missed sarcasm, your point is understood, but not sure why that would be good in the current game...there is over a quarter to play and even when WI still had the lead, it was a one-score game. I assume you mean at the end of game, at which time it is of less concern that the defense can better anticipate a snap when the play clock nears zero because the primary goal is running the clock...or I missed the sarcasm because I haven't really been watching intently; it is just on in the background.

No. It's just an attempt at pissing on us.

Just got home a little bit ago so sorry if this has been said already, but mobility-wise Fields is a shell of his former self. Wisconsin with 5 sacks? Fields looks like a statue.

Reactions: bdgan
That was horrible.
I admittedly don't watch too many non-PSU games anymore...but when I do, such as the conference championship games today, I never get the feeling that one team was being "protected"...
for example, if they were both in the Big Ten, 3-loss Auburn would not have been "allowed" to knock Alabama out of playoff contention...

Could it end up 38-21 Luckeyes with Wisky taking a 31-0 beat down in the 2nd half? Is it enough to squeeze us into the Rose?

Wiscy needs to stretch the field a little. They are letting the defense eat up these plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT