ADVERTISEMENT

Bama - Georgia SEC Championship Game Thread

How beyond spoiled are Bama fans?

They have ZERO idea how good they have it!

Bama has the graduation thing covered too. Online classes and the answers don’t change. We’re not dealing with idiots here, they know how to work the system.

Reactions: step.eng69
How beyond spoiled are Bama fans?

They have ZERO idea how good they have it!

C’mon boys and girls.
Let’s not sound like a bunch of crybabies.
Bama wins because it has a strong coaching staff that recruits the best players and puts them in position to be successful.
Somebody needs to step up and beat them.
All this other stuff is whiners whining.

They Got a Name for the Winners in the World
Just unreal. Nothing more to say.

Wow! What was he drink’n. I mean think’n......

He was thinking his D was gassed and that was his best chance. Fields blew the play.

Alabama would have driven the whole field again in my opinion. Georgia D was finished.

Ldn

I knew GA would blow this game.

AL = OSU
GA = PSU

Look at the last two games in each series. Both come from ahead losses by GA and PSU who had no clue how to finish meanwhile both AL and OSU have coaches who instill that winning mentality which translates to making every play in the clutch.

Back to this game:

If GA is down 28-14 they lose 42-21. But the converse scenario, you see what happens. Winners just keep on winning. No one beating Bama this year.

Finally, to add more annoyance, GA played just bad enough to let OK sneak into the playoff and what does that mean, PSU drops out of NY6.

Thank you GA! Actually thank you Franklin for the crappy MSU game management that now blows PSU's opportunity at NY6. I think Franklin loses out on a bonus incentive for not making a NY6 game. He can blame himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT