ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema, "They're calling for White Out Energy, whatever the hell that means."

Yeah. I don’t get it. He is a good coach and seems like a decent guy. Runs svgiux program. Don’t know if there is any history for the hatred.
Lots of PSU fans hate him because he exposed a loophole in the clock rules against us years ago. A smart move on his part that the rulemakers should have anticipated in the first place. It's one thing to make good-natured jokes in a playful matter but the comments towards Bret here are just outright mean insults. I'd expect PSU fans to be better.

Lots of PSU fans hate him because he exposed a loophole in the clock rules against us years ago. A smart move on his part that the rulemakers should have anticipated in the first place. It's one thing to make good-natured jokes in a playful matter but the comments towards Bret here are just outright mean insults. I'd expect PSU fans to be better.
Bielema is so fat, once when he was standing in a huddle surrounded by players, NASA named him a planet.

• Haha
Reactions: knickslions
Hate is not the proper characterization, at least in my own case.

One person's 'exposing a loophole in the clock rules' against us is another person's witnessing a purposeful obfuscation of the intent of the rule to attempt to win by any means possible.

Legal? Apparently.

Classy????

Classless? *Nods head affirmatively*

Sometimes you reap what you sow....

Reactions: GSPMax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT