ADVERTISEMENT

BrockBronson Scholastic Recruiting Apocalypse Thread

I don't know why Siduns would move to go Faith. They have it pretty good where they are - great coach, Knights RTC right there. I get the appeal of creating a dynasty but I'd think that they'll have a pretty good run at Norwin in the next few years.
I would have guessed McCort since it is 45 mins from Norwin and ample training partners at the lower weights

Notre Dame’s (GP) roster is back up on track - Vincent Bouzakis the only addition past the ones I noted last time before Veres read it and pulled it down. We’re official.

Nazareth’s additions all from their Jr. High program - the Campbell twins, Brayden Zuercher, and Jacob Cozze.

Are we getting worked up about Kunstek going to Pottsville on principle, or because we’re worried about the wrestling advantage created by him going to a school with two state champs in its history (and one since 1939)?

Reactions: BrockBronson
Notre Dame’s (GP) roster is back up on track - Vincent Bouzakis the only addition past the ones I noted last time before Veres read it and pulled it down. We’re official.

Nazareth’s additions all from their Jr. High program - the Campbell twins, Brayden Zuercher, and Jacob Cozze.

Are we getting worked up about Kunstek going to Pottsville on principle, or because we’re worried about the wrestling advantage created by him going to a school with two state champs in its history (and one since 1939)?
I think the Kunstek move is great. It will benefit the Schuylkill League greatly. Having a talent like that leave a small league is rough.

Pottsville has a legitimate chance to advance 5 wrestlers to the AAA State Tournament

When Hartmen is the district chair this will always happen. Then he will be bragging how great D11 teams are. No crap, they should be when everyone who transfers you sign off. Hartmen won AA and AAA D11 Contributor and Coach of the year the last 7 years. Ask Beth cath, Nazareth, NDGP Etc

Some things on this thread that mean the whole thread should be taken with a grain of salt lol.

Max Stein to Notre Dame FALSE
Luke Fugazzotto ro Notre Dame FALSE
Luke Fugazzotto to Faith Christian FALSE
Nathan Desmond to Saucon Valley FALSE
Collin Ramsey to Notre Dame FALSE
Landon Sidun to Faith Christian FALSE (but does have some legs)
Vince Bouzakis to Notre Dame TRUE (wow, this thread got one right).
I personally was 2 for 2.
I said Desmond was staying at BECA and
Bouzakis was going to NDGP.
It helps to have a nephew close to the action.
A footnote on a local talent college commitment.
I'm not sure if it was posted.
Sonny Sasso will be going to Virginia Tech.

I been around the sport many years and learn new things everyday. I just found out there are actual MS National rankings. I am shocked in a way that Willie knows all these kids and impressed. I am sure it generates a ton of clicks and money for him. Any way I found them last night. Faith academy has three wrestlers ranked #1 in the country at their weights. Think about this, it’s hard for entire states to have three kids ranked #1. This small Philly school does. Then a dad at M2 this week said they had five MS state champions last year. The take over is getting real. I will have my popcorn ready and watch this show in Hershey. NDGP is too strong this year to take them over but starting next year they will be tough to beat.

I been around the sport many years and learn new things everyday. I just found out there are actual MS National rankings. I am shocked in a way that Willie knows all these kids and impressed. I am sure it generates a ton of clicks and money for him. Any way I found them last night. Faith academy has three wrestlers ranked #1 in the country at their weights. Think about this, it’s hard for entire states to have three kids ranked #1. This small Philly school does. Then a dad at M2 this week said they had five MS state champions last year. The take over is getting real. I will have my popcorn ready and watch this show in Hershey. NDGP is too strong this year to take them over but starting next year they will be tough to beat.
I'm not a fan of middle school rankings. Too much pressure on the kids, and a big reason why we have so many 16 year old freshmen.

It will be interesting to see the McCort / Faith / NDGP battles play out. McCort just had another top 8th grader move in at the lower weights - a kid who has been close to Forrest since they were little kids. My guess is that Faith is going to be more balanced top to bottom and probably wins a few titles over the next 5 years.

Reactions: PASLP2
Reynolds is starting to load up again with transplants. I don’t see Casey Taylor going out without a fight. Veres somehow finds a way to keep bringing more and more hammers in. The Red Hawk club doesn’t have much after this class, so Bethlehem Catholic will need to find another club to serve as the feeder. Faith academy is going to be hard to keep up with sitting in that area to grab NJ,Va, DE and even those New England states.

Ive come to the realization that the small schools like Benton will never win another state championship. Montgomery may if Harer can grab one before he gets busted for recruiting and ran out of town again but probably not. Just not possible to compete with All Star teams. Most D4 AA teams are lucky just to fill all the weights.

I heard from a HS coach the other day that PIAA has it's nose pretty deep up another school's but. Not one of those you mention above, but sounds like someone might have a personal vendetta. So, as per usual, some schools get the hammer, others get a pass. Gotta love PIAA.

Reactions: nitlion6
Can't find Pennsylvania state individual rankings anywhere? Looking for both 2A and 3A STATE rankings and cannot find them.

Can't find Pennsylvania state individual rankings anywhere? Looking for both 2A and 3A STATE rankings and cannot find them.
Keystone Caliber on Facebook has 3A state rankings and a smattering of 2A and 3A district rankings. No 2A state yet. Take them with a huge grain of salt - some weights are wrong, and they have a couple 8th graders in there who held back.

Keystone Caliber on Facebook has 3A state rankings and a smattering of 2A and 3A district rankings. No 2A state yet. Take them with a huge grain of salt - some weights are wrong, and they have a couple 8th graders in there who held back.
Yeah I actually asked him PM for 2A state rankings and nothing

Ive come to the realization that the small schools like Benton will never win another state championship. Montgomery may if Harer can grab one before he gets busted for recruiting and ran out of town again but probably not. Just not possible to compete with All Star teams. Most D4 AA teams are lucky just to fill all the weights.
Harer is a good coach (cry baby at times) but has been recruiting or trying for years. Not sure many people would follow him.

I saw those rankings. They aren’t very good and lots of mistakes. Remember the old days when Dugan did off the mat. That guy was a jerk but had a great handle on rankings. He used to mail them out. The good ole days before this social media stuff

I heard from a HS coach the other day that PIAA has it's nose pretty deep up another school's but. Not one of those you mention above, but sounds like someone might have a personal vendetta. So, as per usual, some schools get the hammer, others get a pass. Gotta love PIAA.
I keep hearing this too. I heard they are investigation Faith academy, Norwin, Notre Dame, and now Bishop McDevitt. Notice not one D11 school mentioned. ❤️Man has the PIAA by the nuts or something.

I saw those rankings. They aren’t very good and lots of mistakes. Remember the old days when Dugan did off the mat. That guy was a jerk but had a great handle on rankings. He used to mail them out. The good ole days before this social media stuff
We don't know what weights kids will be wrestling to start the season but adjusted the ones that are already in track. A preseason ranking will never be perfect. Weights will be off and such. The AA ranking will have All the AA schools that are wrestling AA in the post season in the correct field lol.

I keep my nose out of AAA cuz I don't follow AAA enough to rank. I can do decent AA Rankings. It won't ever be perfect though, and oh yeah....it's free!!!!!

Last edited:
Yours and PA Powers are the best
It would be great if Bald Eagle Area would enter their stuff on track lol. I really like their incoming class and mix of returnees but am struggling to plug them into weight classes without the track info lol.

Reynolds is starting to load up again with transplants. I don’t see Casey Taylor going out without a fight. Veres somehow finds a way to keep bringing more and more hammers in. The Red Hawk club doesn’t have much after this class, so Bethlehem Catholic will need to find another club to serve as the feeder. Faith academy is going to be hard to keep up with sitting in that area to grab NJ,Va, DE and even those New England states.
I don’t know about the immediate class coming in for Becahi, outside of the next Dillard and Frinzi’s (looks like the Fenners are staying at Easton?) but I don’t see Red Hawk slowing down - they’re numbers are huge at the youth levels and particularly with Andy coming on to help run the business, I don’t think that as a feeder is going away. Now, with Andy involved it seems like relationships with non-Becahi coaches are better (Easton in particular) so maybe Red Hawk kids will fan out more, but I don’t think those kids will dry up, and I don’t think they’ll stop going to Becahi.

I don’t know about the immediate class coming in for Becahi, outside of the next Dillard and Frinzi’s (looks like the Fenners are staying at Easton?) but I don’t see Red Hawk slowing down - they’re numbers are huge at the youth levels and particularly with Andy coming on to help run the business, I don’t think that as a feeder is going away. Now, with Andy involved it seems like relationships with non-Becahi coaches are better (Easton in particular) so maybe Red Hawk kids will fan out more, but I don’t think those kids will dry up, and I don’t think they’ll stop going to Becahi.
It looks like the older Fenner held back this year so perhaps that is why he's at Easton this year? He's very small and wouldn't have had a spot at Becca this year, but might also have a tough time there moving forward as well unless he or the younger Dillard grows.

It looks like the older Fenner held back this year so perhaps that is why he's at Easton this year? He's very small and wouldn't have had a spot at Becca this year, but might also have a tough time there moving forward as well unless he or the younger Dillard grows.
I’ve seen him in pictures competing with Easton at off-season events, which has not been the case in years past, which is what makes me think he might be sticking with the home team. Kind of the same thing with Salamone - all of a sudden last year he was around the actual Easton program, and now he’s in the lineup.

Fenner is tough. I saw that name on the Ms rankings but I guess can’t beat the Dillard’s so staying home at Easton.

Keystone Caliber

Note: Rankings are based on the 6-6-4-4 qualification format for the State Tournament. As usual, weights will not be perfect in a Preseason Ranking. We may have missed some freshmen, especially out West. If u don't see a name that u think we missed, comment below. Debates are good. Insults are not lol. Hope u all enjoy!!!!!
Highlighted kids who changed schools and transferred between MS and Hs
1. Aaron Seidel (10) Northern Lebanon
2. Dominic Deputy (9) Chestnut Ridge
3. Dalton Wenner (9) Cranberry
4. Josef Garschnick (9) United
5. Kole Davidheiser (9) Faith Christian
6. Will Detar (9) Trinity
7. Brayden Hartranft (10) Berks Catholic
8. Mason Beatty (12) Mount Union
9. Korry Walls (12) Tyrone
10. Colten Wade (10) Sullivan County
11. Seth Kolb (10) Benton
12. Manny Stolzfus (9) Montgomery
13. Cameron Baker (9) Burrell
14. Gage Swank (9) Muncy
15. Caleb Hummel (9) Phillipsburg Osceola
16. Logan Powell (10) Clarion
17. Bryndin Chamberlain (9) Clearfield
18. Hudson Hohman (9) Grove City
19. Roman Polcha (10) Newport
20. Chase Parisan (10) Oley Valley

1. Ayden Smith (11) Notre Dame
2. Nico Fanella (10) Indiana
3. Parker Sentipal (11) Burgettstown
4. Carter Beck (11) Saegertown
5. Elijah Brosius (10) Cranberry
6. Mason McLendon (12) Susquenita
7. Major Lewis (12) Trinity
8. Easton Mull (10) Chestnut Ridge
9. Sam Wolford (9) Northern Lebanon
10. Jacob Sombronski (11) United
11. Aiden Beimel (10) Saint Mary's
12. Clayton Carr (11) Wyalusing
13. Jace Gessner (12) Lewisburg
14. Cael Dailey (11) Franklin
15. Jack Darlington (11) Penns Valley
16. Kaden Shay (11) South Williamsport
17. Colten Frazier (10) North Star
18. Giovanni Dibiagio (11) Wilson
19. Noah Gilgore (12) North Schuylkill
20. Carden Wagner (9) Montgomery

1. Gauge Botero (10) Faith Christian
2. Brandt Harer (9) Montgomery
3. Brandon Wentzel (12) Montoursville
4. Chris Vargo (11) Bentworth
5. Lucas Fye (11) Bald Eagle Area
6. Landon Bainey (11) West Branch
7. Jack Kazales (11) Quaker Valley
8. Aiden Grogg (10) Saucon Valley
9. Jackson Rush (10) West Perry
10. Weston Pisarchick (11) Brockway
11. Evan Davis (12) Clearfield
12. Kross Cassidy (9) Bedford
13. Brock Holderbaum (12) Chestnut Ridge
14. Aidan Gruber (11) Lehighton
15. Max Wirnsberger (9) Meadowbrook Christian
16. Gideon Bracken (10) United
17. Blake Sassaman (12) Danville
18. Cooper Feltman (10) Notre Dame
19. Hunter Geibel (12) Commodore Perry
20. Gunner Maciejewski (9) Berks Catholic

1. Coen Bainey (12) Bald Eagle Area
2. Cooper Hornack (11) Burrell
3. Camden Baum (9) Bishop McDevitt
4. Cole Hubert (10) Saucon Valley
5. Dylan Granahan (12) Benton
6. Cole Householder (10) Brookville
7. Casey Smith (12) Juniata
8. Jacob Deysher (12) Brandywine Heights
9. David Kennedy (10) Montoursville
10. Steven Harris (11) Conwell Egan
11. Owen Lehman (12) Northern Lebanon
12. Jake Bennett (11) Fort LeBoeuf
13. Tyler Clark (11) Frazier
14. Logan Rumberger (10) Tyrone
15. Cole Bish (12) Redbank Valley
16. Logan Hammerschidt (12) Reynolds
17. Dylan Slovick (11) Burgettstown
18. Jonny O'Brien (9) Faith Christian
19. Tyler Ulrich (9) Warrior Run
20. Matthew Smith (10) Midd West

1. Jaden Pepe (12) Wyoming Area
2. Kaden Milheim (12) Warrior Run
3. Mason Barvitskie (11) Southern Columbia
4. Jojo Prybycien (11) Fort LeBoeuf
5. Hunter Gould (11) Conneaut Area
6. Hayden Andrus (9) Bermudian Springs
7. Arment Waltenbaugh (9) Faith Christian
8. Charlie Robson (11) Conwell Egan
9. Gaven Suica (11) Burgettstown
10. Ethan Kolb (12) Benton
11. Kobi Burkett (12) Chestnut Ridge
12. Ty Morrison (10) West Perry
13. Gunnar Gage (12) Cambridge Springs
14. Chase Bell (12) Reynolds
15. Aiden Burford (10) Highlands
16. Marcus Colson (11) Camp Hill
17. Nicholas Ferra (12) Burrell
18. Owen Ivcic (9) Bentworth
19. Brandon Krul (12) Quaker Valley
20. Hector Mateo (10) Saucon Valley

1. Vince Bouzakis (10) Notre Dame
2. Scott Johnson (12) Muncy
3. Conner Heckman (12) Midd West
4. Calan Bollman (12) Chestnut Ridge
5. Brady Collins (10) Clearfield
6. Chase Burke (12) Benton
7. Trent Hoover (11) Penn Cambria
8. Joey Sentipal (12) Burgettstown
9. Wyatt Lazzar (11) Commodore Perry
10. Peter Chacon (12) Montour
11. Parker Pisarchick (10) Brockway
12. Chase Hontz (10) Faith Christian
13. Marvin Armistead (11) Berks Catholic
14. Noah Doi (10) Camp Hill
15. Blain Puchalsky (11) West Perry
16. Reagan Milheim (9) Warrior Run
17. Marcus Gable (11) Phillipsburg Osceola
18. John Samy (12) Salisbury
19. Alex Rueberger (11) Sharpsville
20. Liam Cornetto (12) Marion Center

1. Anthony Evanitsky (10) Wyoming Area
2. Cade Wirnsberger (12) Meadowbrook Christian
3. Maxwell Stein (10) Faith Christian
4. Cameron Milheim (10) Warrior Run

5. Logan Richey (12) Quaker Valley
6. Bryson Vaughn (12) Notre Dame
7. Cody Hamilton (10) Grove City
8. Brayden Kunselman (12) Brookville
9. Taylor Smith (12) Juniata
10. Kole Doppelheuer (10) Belle Vernon
11. Jamison Poklembo (11) Mount Pleasant
12. Gage Wentzel (9) Montoursville
13. Rudy Brown (11) Burgettstown
14. Gage Heilbrun (12) Marion Center
15. Gavin Fehr (12) Catasauqua
16. Tucker Seidel (10) West Perry
17. Jackson Bowers (11) Fort LeBoeuf
18. Ian Vitalo (10) Schuylkill Valley
19. Dane Wenner (10) Cranberry
20. Cameron Mingee (11) Littlestown

1. Conner Harer (11) Montgomery
2. Ty Watson (11) Penns Valley
3. Hunter Hohman (11) Grove City
4. Hayden Ward (12) Canton
5. Hayden Mann (12) Conwell Egan
6. Deegan Ross (12) Lackawanna Trail
7. Story Buchanan (11) Girard
8. Keegan Ramsay (10) Notre Dame
9. Cael Weidemoyer (9) Faith Christian

10. Reece Bechakas (11) Kane
11. Chase Frameli (11) Jefferson Morgan
12. Nolen Zeigler (12) West Perry
13. Ryan Lawler (10) Bishop McDevitt
14. George Campbell (11) Glendale
15. Kyren Keasley (10) Valley
16. Jonah Erdley (9) Frazier
17. Avery Bittler (9) Johnsonburg
18. Cole Stuchal (12) River Valley
19. Conor Leonard (12) Northern Lebanon
20. Nicholas Arcadipine (12) Western Wayne

1. Andrew Christie (12) Bishop McDevitt
2. Zeke Dubler (12) Glendale
3. Robbie Schneider (12) Lackawanna Trail
4. Tyler Berish (12) Bethlehem Center
5. Collin Hearn (12) Conneaut Area
6. Isaiah Pisano (11) Hopewell
7. Liam Scrivanich (12) Saucon Valley
8. Dalton Clymer (11) Northwestern Lehigh
9. Dominic Sumpolec (9) Notre Dame
10. Conner McChesney (11) Fort LeBoeuf
11. Vito Gentile (10) Reynolds
12. Luke Sugalski (10) Faith Christian
13. Carmine Lenzi (10) Berks Catholic
14. Bailey Ferguson (12) Canton
15. Logan Augenbaugh (11) Curwensville
16. Jackson Angelo (9) Frazier
17. Ezra Massod (10) Tussey Mountain
18. Reese Wood (12) Tyrone
19. Kaden Rodarmel (11) Loyalsock
20. Jaymen Golden (11) Southern Columbia

1. Holden Garcia (12) Notre Dame
2. Grant Mackay (12) Laurel
3. Adam Waters (9) Faith Christian
4. Wesley Barnes (12) Southern Columbia

5. Aiden Zimmerman (12) Johnsonburg
6. Caleb Close (10) Bald Eagle Area
7. Magnus Lloyd (11) General McLane
8. Justice Hockenberry-Folk (12) West Perry
9. Rowan Holmes (10) Somerset
10. Daniel Haubert (11) Palisades
11. Jake Gilfoil (11) Bishop McDevitt
12. Gabe Davis (11) Berks Catholic

13. Kohen Lehman (12) North Penn
14. Braedon Welsh (10) Fort Cherry
15. Brock Covell (12) Titusville
16. Jalen Wagner (12) Reynolds
17. Kyle Scott (9) Tyrone
18. Alex Hoffman (11) Milton
19. Caden Finck (11) Montgomery
20. Kyle Brookman (12) McGuffey

1. Rune Lawrence (11) Frazier
2. Jacob Jones (12) Saucon Valley
3. Garrett Garcia (11) Southern Columbia
4. Conner Yoder (11) North Star
5. Carter Chamberlain (11) Clearfield
6. Seth Stewart (12) Brockway
7. Jacob Scheib (12) Tri Valley
8. Riley Parker (12) Canton
9. Kaden Dennis (12) Johnsonburg
10. Jackson Zimmerman (12) Brookville
11. Joseph LaPenna (11) Notre Dame
12. Carter Enders (11) Halifax
13. Lucas Lawler (10) Bishop McDevitt
14. Lucas Miller (12) Northwestern Lehigh
15. Grant Mathias (12) Berlin Brothers Valley
16. Seth Ross (12) Lackawanna Trail
17. Tommy Cohenour (11) Southern Huntingdon
18. Nick Wharton (12) Bloomsburg
19. Chase Tinstman (12) Laurel
20. Aaron Bowers (10) Northern Bedford

1. Austin Johnson (10) Muncy
2. Danny Church (12) Fort LeBoeuf
3. Abraham Keep (12) Girard
4. Vitali Daniels (11) Bentworth
5. Brody Kline (11) Berks Catholic
6. Dante Burns (11) Conwell Egan
7. Waylon Wehler (12) Saint Mary's
8. Ty Pfizenmayer (12) Saucon Valley
9. Jared Blobe (12) Notre Dame
10. Brennan Morgan (11) Central Valley
11. Dylan Pitzer (9) Mount Pleasant
12. Kade Werner (12) Bishop McDevitt
13. Tucker Paynter (11) Trinity
14. Caeton Hale (11) Bedford
15. Britton Sprangle (12) Glendale
16. Jonah Houser (12) Lackawanna Trail
17. Easton Belfiore (10) Brookville
18. Cael Bastian (11) Milton
19. Bradley Leon (12) Montgomery
20. Jonathan Kauffman (12) Juniata

1. Riley Robell (12) Bishop McDevitt
2. Emmanuel Ulrich (12) Mifflinburg
3. Wilson Spires (12) General McLane
4. Charles Sheppard (12) Hamburg
5. Aidan Compton (12) Notre Dame
6. Gunner Singleton (12) Huntingdon
7. Braden Ewing (11) Tyrone
8. Caleb Brewer (11) Wyomissing
9. Gunner Treibley (12) Danville
10. Joey Baronick (11) Burgettstown
11. Mike Mazurek (12) Sharon
12. Gavin Thompson (12) Brockway
13. Karter Quick (12) Central Cambria
14. Max Shnipes (11) Scranton Prep
15. Coltin Hill (12) Laurel
16. Bruce Hartman (12) Berwick
17. Zachary Baldwin (12) Girard
18. Peyton Wentzel (12) Upper Dauphin
19. Justis Troutman (12) Tri Valley
20. Devin Kaufman (9) Glendale

Dual Teams:
Teams highlight with kids from other districts who moved in. This is very common in PA by the looks of it.
1. Notre Dame
2. Faith Christian
3. Bishop McDevitt

4. Saucon Valley
5. Chestnut Ridge
6. Brookville
7. West Perry
8. Benton
9. Burgettstown
10. Bald Eagle Area
11. Quaker Valley
12. Burrell
13. Berks Catholic

14. Fort LeBoeuf
15. Warrior Run
16. Reynolds

17. Tyrone
18. Lackawanna Trail
19. Conwell Egan
20. Laurel
21. General McLane
22. Montgomery
23. Canton
24. Corry Area
25. Clearfield

Other notes:

Bishop McCort would have 6 wrestlers ranked in the Top 2 if they were eligible to compete.

107 Lincoln Sledzianowski #2
114 Bo Bassett #1
121 Jax Forrest #1
127 Mason Gibson #1
133 Sam Herring #2
139 Devon Magro #2

Reynolds Louie Gill would be ranked#2 at 114 right behind Bassett.

I did not rank the two wrestlers that departed Erie Cathedral Prep and will be competing at Northeast due to not knowing their PIAA status. If I find out they are cleared, I will adjust accordingly.

Hope u all enjoyed. Remember debate is good. Insults are not. Also, we will not tolerate any wrestler being disrespected on this site in any way. Enjoy!!!!!

Keystone Caliber

Note: Rankings are based on the 6-6-4-4 qualification format for the State Tournament. As usual, weights will not be perfect in a Preseason Ranking. We may have missed some freshmen, especially out West. If u don't see a name that u think we missed, comment below. Debates are good. Insults are not lol. Hope u all enjoy!!!!!
Highlighted kids who changed schools and transferred between MS and Hs
1. Aaron Seidel (10) Northern Lebanon
2. Dominic Deputy (9) Chestnut Ridge
3. Dalton Wenner (9) Cranberry
4. Josef Garschnick (9) United
5. Kole Davidheiser (9) Faith Christian
6. Will Detar (9) Trinity
7. Brayden Hartranft (10) Berks Catholic
8. Mason Beatty (12) Mount Union
9. Korry Walls (12) Tyrone
10. Colten Wade (10) Sullivan County
11. Seth Kolb (10) Benton
12. Manny Stolzfus (9) Montgomery
13. Cameron Baker (9) Burrell
14. Gage Swank (9) Muncy
15. Caleb Hummel (9) Phillipsburg Osceola
16. Logan Powell (10) Clarion
17. Bryndin Chamberlain (9) Clearfield
18. Hudson Hohman (9) Grove City
19. Roman Polcha (10) Newport
20. Chase Parisan (10) Oley Valley

1. Ayden Smith (11) Notre Dame
2. Nico Fanella (10) Indiana
3. Parker Sentipal (11) Burgettstown
4. Carter Beck (11) Saegertown
5. Elijah Brosius (10) Cranberry
6. Mason McLendon (12) Susquenita
7. Major Lewis (12) Trinity
8. Easton Mull (10) Chestnut Ridge
9. Sam Wolford (9) Northern Lebanon
10. Jacob Sombronski (11) United
11. Aiden Beimel (10) Saint Mary's
12. Clayton Carr (11) Wyalusing
13. Jace Gessner (12) Lewisburg
14. Cael Dailey (11) Franklin
15. Jack Darlington (11) Penns Valley
16. Kaden Shay (11) South Williamsport
17. Colten Frazier (10) North Star
18. Giovanni Dibiagio (11) Wilson
19. Noah Gilgore (12) North Schuylkill
20. Carden Wagner (9) Montgomery

1. Gauge Botero (10) Faith Christian
2. Brandt Harer (9) Montgomery
3. Brandon Wentzel (12) Montoursville
4. Chris Vargo (11) Bentworth
5. Lucas Fye (11) Bald Eagle Area
6. Landon Bainey (11) West Branch
7. Jack Kazales (11) Quaker Valley
8. Aiden Grogg (10) Saucon Valley
9. Jackson Rush (10) West Perry
10. Weston Pisarchick (11) Brockway
11. Evan Davis (12) Clearfield
12. Kross Cassidy (9) Bedford
13. Brock Holderbaum (12) Chestnut Ridge
14. Aidan Gruber (11) Lehighton
15. Max Wirnsberger (9) Meadowbrook Christian
16. Gideon Bracken (10) United
17. Blake Sassaman (12) Danville
18. Cooper Feltman (10) Notre Dame
19. Hunter Geibel (12) Commodore Perry
20. Gunner Maciejewski (9) Berks Catholic

1. Coen Bainey (12) Bald Eagle Area
2. Cooper Hornack (11) Burrell
3. Camden Baum (9) Bishop McDevitt
4. Cole Hubert (10) Saucon Valley
5. Dylan Granahan (12) Benton
6. Cole Householder (10) Brookville
7. Casey Smith (12) Juniata
8. Jacob Deysher (12) Brandywine Heights
9. David Kennedy (10) Montoursville
10. Steven Harris (11) Conwell Egan
11. Owen Lehman (12) Northern Lebanon
12. Jake Bennett (11) Fort LeBoeuf
13. Tyler Clark (11) Frazier
14. Logan Rumberger (10) Tyrone
15. Cole Bish (12) Redbank Valley
16. Logan Hammerschidt (12) Reynolds
17. Dylan Slovick (11) Burgettstown
18. Jonny O'Brien (9) Faith Christian
19. Tyler Ulrich (9) Warrior Run
20. Matthew Smith (10) Midd West

1. Jaden Pepe (12) Wyoming Area
2. Kaden Milheim (12) Warrior Run
3. Mason Barvitskie (11) Southern Columbia
4. Jojo Prybycien (11) Fort LeBoeuf
5. Hunter Gould (11) Conneaut Area
6. Hayden Andrus (9) Bermudian Springs
7. Arment Waltenbaugh (9) Faith Christian
8. Charlie Robson (11) Conwell Egan
9. Gaven Suica (11) Burgettstown
10. Ethan Kolb (12) Benton
11. Kobi Burkett (12) Chestnut Ridge
12. Ty Morrison (10) West Perry
13. Gunnar Gage (12) Cambridge Springs
14. Chase Bell (12) Reynolds
15. Aiden Burford (10) Highlands
16. Marcus Colson (11) Camp Hill
17. Nicholas Ferra (12) Burrell
18. Owen Ivcic (9) Bentworth
19. Brandon Krul (12) Quaker Valley
20. Hector Mateo (10) Saucon Valley

1. Vince Bouzakis (10) Notre Dame
2. Scott Johnson (12) Muncy
3. Conner Heckman (12) Midd West
4. Calan Bollman (12) Chestnut Ridge
5. Brady Collins (10) Clearfield
6. Chase Burke (12) Benton
7. Trent Hoover (11) Penn Cambria
8. Joey Sentipal (12) Burgettstown
9. Wyatt Lazzar (11) Commodore Perry
10. Peter Chacon (12) Montour
11. Parker Pisarchick (10) Brockway
12. Chase Hontz (10) Faith Christian
13. Marvin Armistead (11) Berks Catholic
14. Noah Doi (10) Camp Hill
15. Blain Puchalsky (11) West Perry
16. Reagan Milheim (9) Warrior Run
17. Marcus Gable (11) Phillipsburg Osceola
18. John Samy (12) Salisbury
19. Alex Rueberger (11) Sharpsville
20. Liam Cornetto (12) Marion Center

1. Anthony Evanitsky (10) Wyoming Area
2. Cade Wirnsberger (12) Meadowbrook Christian
3. Maxwell Stein (10) Faith Christian
4. Cameron Milheim (10) Warrior Run

5. Logan Richey (12) Quaker Valley
6. Bryson Vaughn (12) Notre Dame
7. Cody Hamilton (10) Grove City
8. Brayden Kunselman (12) Brookville
9. Taylor Smith (12) Juniata
10. Kole Doppelheuer (10) Belle Vernon
11. Jamison Poklembo (11) Mount Pleasant
12. Gage Wentzel (9) Montoursville
13. Rudy Brown (11) Burgettstown
14. Gage Heilbrun (12) Marion Center
15. Gavin Fehr (12) Catasauqua
16. Tucker Seidel (10) West Perry
17. Jackson Bowers (11) Fort LeBoeuf
18. Ian Vitalo (10) Schuylkill Valley
19. Dane Wenner (10) Cranberry
20. Cameron Mingee (11) Littlestown

1. Conner Harer (11) Montgomery
2. Ty Watson (11) Penns Valley
3. Hunter Hohman (11) Grove City
4. Hayden Ward (12) Canton
5. Hayden Mann (12) Conwell Egan
6. Deegan Ross (12) Lackawanna Trail
7. Story Buchanan (11) Girard
8. Keegan Ramsay (10) Notre Dame
9. Cael Weidemoyer (9) Faith Christian

10. Reece Bechakas (11) Kane
11. Chase Frameli (11) Jefferson Morgan
12. Nolen Zeigler (12) West Perry
13. Ryan Lawler (10) Bishop McDevitt
14. George Campbell (11) Glendale
15. Kyren Keasley (10) Valley
16. Jonah Erdley (9) Frazier
17. Avery Bittler (9) Johnsonburg
18. Cole Stuchal (12) River Valley
19. Conor Leonard (12) Northern Lebanon
20. Nicholas Arcadipine (12) Western Wayne

1. Andrew Christie (12) Bishop McDevitt
2. Zeke Dubler (12) Glendale
3. Robbie Schneider (12) Lackawanna Trail
4. Tyler Berish (12) Bethlehem Center
5. Collin Hearn (12) Conneaut Area
6. Isaiah Pisano (11) Hopewell
7. Liam Scrivanich (12) Saucon Valley
8. Dalton Clymer (11) Northwestern Lehigh
9. Dominic Sumpolec (9) Notre Dame
10. Conner McChesney (11) Fort LeBoeuf
11. Vito Gentile (10) Reynolds
12. Luke Sugalski (10) Faith Christian
13. Carmine Lenzi (10) Berks Catholic
14. Bailey Ferguson (12) Canton
15. Logan Augenbaugh (11) Curwensville
16. Jackson Angelo (9) Frazier
17. Ezra Massod (10) Tussey Mountain
18. Reese Wood (12) Tyrone
19. Kaden Rodarmel (11) Loyalsock
20. Jaymen Golden (11) Southern Columbia

1. Holden Garcia (12) Notre Dame
2. Grant Mackay (12) Laurel
3. Adam Waters (9) Faith Christian
4. Wesley Barnes (12) Southern Columbia

5. Aiden Zimmerman (12) Johnsonburg
6. Caleb Close (10) Bald Eagle Area
7. Magnus Lloyd (11) General McLane
8. Justice Hockenberry-Folk (12) West Perry
9. Rowan Holmes (10) Somerset
10. Daniel Haubert (11) Palisades
11. Jake Gilfoil (11) Bishop McDevitt
12. Gabe Davis (11) Berks Catholic

13. Kohen Lehman (12) North Penn
14. Braedon Welsh (10) Fort Cherry
15. Brock Covell (12) Titusville
16. Jalen Wagner (12) Reynolds
17. Kyle Scott (9) Tyrone
18. Alex Hoffman (11) Milton
19. Caden Finck (11) Montgomery
20. Kyle Brookman (12) McGuffey

1. Rune Lawrence (11) Frazier
2. Jacob Jones (12) Saucon Valley
3. Garrett Garcia (11) Southern Columbia
4. Conner Yoder (11) North Star
5. Carter Chamberlain (11) Clearfield
6. Seth Stewart (12) Brockway
7. Jacob Scheib (12) Tri Valley
8. Riley Parker (12) Canton
9. Kaden Dennis (12) Johnsonburg
10. Jackson Zimmerman (12) Brookville
11. Joseph LaPenna (11) Notre Dame
12. Carter Enders (11) Halifax
13. Lucas Lawler (10) Bishop McDevitt
14. Lucas Miller (12) Northwestern Lehigh
15. Grant Mathias (12) Berlin Brothers Valley
16. Seth Ross (12) Lackawanna Trail
17. Tommy Cohenour (11) Southern Huntingdon
18. Nick Wharton (12) Bloomsburg
19. Chase Tinstman (12) Laurel
20. Aaron Bowers (10) Northern Bedford

1. Austin Johnson (10) Muncy
2. Danny Church (12) Fort LeBoeuf
3. Abraham Keep (12) Girard
4. Vitali Daniels (11) Bentworth
5. Brody Kline (11) Berks Catholic
6. Dante Burns (11) Conwell Egan
7. Waylon Wehler (12) Saint Mary's
8. Ty Pfizenmayer (12) Saucon Valley
9. Jared Blobe (12) Notre Dame
10. Brennan Morgan (11) Central Valley
11. Dylan Pitzer (9) Mount Pleasant
12. Kade Werner (12) Bishop McDevitt
13. Tucker Paynter (11) Trinity
14. Caeton Hale (11) Bedford
15. Britton Sprangle (12) Glendale
16. Jonah Houser (12) Lackawanna Trail
17. Easton Belfiore (10) Brookville
18. Cael Bastian (11) Milton
19. Bradley Leon (12) Montgomery
20. Jonathan Kauffman (12) Juniata

1. Riley Robell (12) Bishop McDevitt
2. Emmanuel Ulrich (12) Mifflinburg
3. Wilson Spires (12) General McLane
4. Charles Sheppard (12) Hamburg
5. Aidan Compton (12) Notre Dame
6. Gunner Singleton (12) Huntingdon
7. Braden Ewing (11) Tyrone
8. Caleb Brewer (11) Wyomissing
9. Gunner Treibley (12) Danville
10. Joey Baronick (11) Burgettstown
11. Mike Mazurek (12) Sharon
12. Gavin Thompson (12) Brockway
13. Karter Quick (12) Central Cambria
14. Max Shnipes (11) Scranton Prep
15. Coltin Hill (12) Laurel
16. Bruce Hartman (12) Berwick
17. Zachary Baldwin (12) Girard
18. Peyton Wentzel (12) Upper Dauphin
19. Justis Troutman (12) Tri Valley
20. Devin Kaufman (9) Glendale

Dual Teams:
Teams highlight with kids from other districts who moved in. This is very common in PA by the looks of it.
1. Notre Dame
2. Faith Christian
3. Bishop McDevitt

4. Saucon Valley
5. Chestnut Ridge
6. Brookville
7. West Perry
8. Benton
9. Burgettstown
10. Bald Eagle Area
11. Quaker Valley
12. Burrell
13. Berks Catholic

14. Fort LeBoeuf
15. Warrior Run
16. Reynolds

17. Tyrone
18. Lackawanna Trail
19. Conwell Egan
20. Laurel
21. General McLane
22. Montgomery
23. Canton
24. Corry Area
25. Clearfield

Other notes:

Bishop McCort would have 6 wrestlers ranked in the Top 2 if they were eligible to compete.

107 Lincoln Sledzianowski #2
114 Bo Bassett #1
121 Jax Forrest #1
127 Mason Gibson #1
133 Sam Herring #2
139 Devon Magro #2

Reynolds Louie Gill would be ranked#2 at 114 right behind Bassett.

I did not rank the two wrestlers that departed Erie Cathedral Prep and will be competing at Northeast due to not knowing their PIAA status. If I find out they are cleared, I will adjust accordingly.

Hope u all enjoyed. Remember debate is good. Insults are not. Also, we will not tolerate any wrestler being disrespected on this site in any way. Enjoy!!!!!
You missed more than a few that transferred into Districts

Reactions: BrockBronson
That’s crazy to think, then Bouzakis and Baum are ruled eligible for post season and Gill is ineligible.

It’s Ashame the PIAA won’t see Gibson and company either. Especially when all these highlighted names transferred too

You have Bainey ranked WAY too low. Thats gonna show in March.
Am assuming u mean Landon. Yeah that weight class is absolutely loaded. Everyone ahead of him placed higher last year at States except the freshman Harer. I honestly think Harer will win the weight class. That was a super tough weight to rank.

Am assuming u mean Landon. Yeah that weight class is absolutely loaded. Everyone ahead of him placed higher last year at States except the freshman Harer. I honestly think Harer will win the weight class. That was a super tough weight to rank.
Very true. Bainey and Fye have literally probably wrestled each other 100 times lol.

I agree Harer is the real deal. He is even better than the older brother. PA AA is really closing the gap compared to AAA.

I heard Bainey was looking at PSU. He would be a good grab but it would create an even bigger log jam. However I did see he got majored by an 8th grade. I think one of the Faith Academy kids.

I agree Harer is the real deal. He is even better than the older brother. PA AA is really closing the gap compared to AAA.

I heard Bainey was looking at PSU. He would be a good grab but it would create an even bigger log jam. However I did see he got majored by an 8th grade. I think one of the Faith Academy kids.
Bainey is staying close to home: Either PSU, or Lock Haven, or Clarion.

Are Coen Bainey and Landon Bainey related? I know Jason's brother Corey lives in the BEA school district

You have to remember that FCA 8th graders drive themselves to practice

Missed a bunch of transfers and wirnsberger has gone to Meadowbrook for a long time. They just used to co op with Milton when he was in jr high.

ADVERTISEMENT