ADVERTISEMENT

CK talk/results/etc

I was having issues with Flo and reached out to their technical support for help. They told me to use Chrome and clear the cache ahas worked pretty flawlessly ever since (fingers crossed).

I was having issues with Flo and reached out to their technical support for help. They told me to use Chrome and clear the cache ahas worked pretty flawlessly ever since (fingers crossed).

The problem is not on computer. The problem is on Apple TV. Basically they have events listed, you click and watch. Problem is CKLV not listed

Sure he gave up 5 takedowns in the match, but is Nick the only wrestler to take down Yianni this year?
Think so. And in that match, the score is closer if Nick slows things down. I think all Yianni's points were off Nick's shots. He just never stopped charging in.

Think so. And in that match, the score is closer if Nick slows things down. I think all Yianni's points were off Nick's shots. He just never stopped charging in.

Yes. Did a much better job after the 1st period. Almost nabbed another takedown at the end of the 2nd period.

Flo was working perfectly for me until a lull in the action had me open rivals to check what people were saying and BOOM, down goes Flo and I can't get anything.

Even worse, now it says they are experiencing a problem and there is a link to Contact Support, which also DOES NOT WORK. And the Flo people wonder why people complain.

My question about DeSanto: How does a guy get to full sp
Guess that fireman's will work against D1 competition after all.
Okay, so he hits it once, good on him. He hits it twice, 50/50 good on him, bad on Micic. But, three times? Come on, Micic. The only surprising thing was near the end, when DeSanto came off/faked the fireman's to go opposite leg single. That would have gone back to good on him.

Oh....and me too....I suddenly don’t have Flo no matter what if 4 items I use. I can’t even get into Arena.

Not to downplay the DeSanto performance -- he's doing his thing. But I suspect Micic is not 100%. Who saw him losing to Pletcher, either?

Reactions: LemonPie
Not to downplay the DeSanto performance -- he's doing his thing. But I suspect Micic is not 100%. Who saw him losing to Pletcher, either?

Agree; mentioned as much in a different thread. Just seems very unlikely that a healthy Micic loses to Pletcher and then gets dominated by Desanto. Something going on there.

Agree; mentioned as much in a different thread. Just seems very unlikely that a healthy Micic loses to Pletcher and then gets dominated by Desanto. Something going on there.
Micic seemed pretty strong in first 4 matches 2 falls and a major. Must of got injuried after quarters Then got better when he beat Myers for 5th. Thank goodness for modern medicine

Many Michigan guys stumbling out of the gate, maybe that's part of the story.

Reactions: diggerpup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT