ADVERTISEMENT

Clem$on-O$U game thread.

So...maybe Penn State should've gotten the invite over Washington and O$U. Just maybe.
And Clemson as well.

Reactions: TheGLOV
So...maybe Penn State should've gotten the invite over Washington and O$U. Just maybe.
And Clemson as well.

And Ohio State's offensive ineptitude continues. How any of these announcers thought OSU was a lock for the playoffs after watching the Michigan game- I'll never know. ;)

Bad drop by Samuels, now OSU has to punt from deep in their territory. Clemson defense stopping everything the OSU has tried.

Just shows how off the recruiting rankings can be. The back up guard (Knox) was rated the No. 2 guard prospect in the country in 2013 and he looks awful. He will continue to get abused this game.

The word for the night is :

Flukey

Used in a sentence:

Based on performance, tOSU's selection for the CFP was flukey.

So far, Clemson clearly has the "flukeration" play working much more successfully. I'm a bit mystified why daO$U is holding off on exerting their clear dominance and superiority the experts have told us all about. Very mysterious - I wonder what Urbie The Wondurkind is waiting for?

Dabo_Fearless_zpsef163a80.gif

Reactions: step.eng69
Herbie is dying a slow, exquisitely painful death. Oh what a great thing it is to watch him try to hide it from us.

Barrett is getting beat like a circus pony. Pleas run through that eye test bs again Herbie.
90 total yards for that Urby juggernaut offense.

Lots of time to come back. Might need to be able to kick a FG before it's over.

sorry ass performance - the committee seems to have picked the wrong team

Dare I say O-O-O-OhiOver rated ! Last time I posted against them I was lambasted. How ya like me now ? If we win the Rose and OhowIhate loses tonight will we be rated higher or considered a fluke ? Maybe Wimperines will jump in front of us if we win if B10 voters have anything to say.

Herbie is dying a slow, exquisitely painful death. Oh what a great thing it is to watch him try to hide it from us.

Barrett is getting beat like a circus pony. Pleas run through that eye test bs again Herbie.

Just read that Ohio State is ranked 90th in the country in pass completions over 20 yards for the season. That does not bode well when trailing by 17 at the half.

Reactions: demlion

"Pleas". I got a chuckle out of your mistake. Perfectly understandable, considering your vocation. ;)

That would be a fluke!
demlion said:

Search Penn State on twitter right now. Tosu is getting slaughtered in social media. Not even Herbie and the injured LG can help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT