ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Prime

Ahhh yes, the victims. Let's not forget about the victims.

I'll never forgive the church for mass being at the same time as the Penn State Football Story pre-internet, which if I recall was 11AM in the greater Pittsburgh area.
Also a collision course with The Witch Doctor. 🎶

Deon will get a lot of attention early but I think he’s going to lose the team over time.

The nepotism aspect with his son will become an issue once they start losing (See Iowa coaching staff). Plus the minute he starts getting on players for not giving their all or poor tackling, he’s going to be roasted with videos from his time at FSU and in the NFL.

It’s just never a good idea to tell your team they aren’t good enough to play for you so hit the portal, and then expect them to go the extra mile for you later.

Reactions: lowhandicapper
Ahhh yes, the victims. Let's not forget about the victims.

I'll never forgive the church for mass being at the same time as the Penn State Football Story pre-internet, which if I recall was 11AM in the greater Pittsburgh area.
LOL...don't confuse the messenger with the message. many "preachers" are just shysters. Same with govt reps telling you "I am from the govt, and I am here to help you". Sadly, today, this includes some of our law enforcement and nat'l security.

f19691d9-defe-4e39-b056-9c3960a9c435_text.gif

Reactions: psu00
How long does coach "Prime" last, he is pulling offers and telling kids to go "portal". Not sure ultra-tough guy stuff flies, kids have options.

IDK. Given the realities of CFB today, this doesn't even seem wrong. Coaches and players are free agents. HS kids 'commit' to schools knowing they can transfer whenever they want. It makes sense that more kids will portal on a new coach than the one that recruited them. If Sanders took a look at things at Colorado and didn't like what he saw, props to him for telling kids the truth, instead of stringing them along to potentially protect his own 1st year in Boulder.

There is nothing honest about making assumptions, they are just opinions, whether ill or well formed.
Bill Belicheck and Nick Saban don't go naming starters before actually evaluating players.
College "kids" can develop or change a lot in just an offseason based on their drive, work ethic, growth or things going on in their life. Did Urban Meyer make the 6-7 Ohio State football team a 12-0 team in an offseason with new players or did he just motivate them, coach them and properly place them?

Tom Brady wasn't supposed to be the quarterback , Drew Henson was.
Matt McGloin wasn't supposed to be the quarterback, Paul Jones or Rob Bolden were.
Stetson Bennett wasn't supposed to be the quarterback, JT Daniels was.

There is nothing alpha or wise about marketing or nepotism or favoritism or whatever you want to call it.
He does it the way he wants to. Arrogant, probably. I'm the alpha here and you do it my way, yes. I think Colorado needs to be told what to do and it is why they hired him. Prime knows talent and football better than anyone there. The program is in shambles. We will see. Some people like it others like you clearly do not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT