ADVERTISEMENT

Confidential to Clay Sauertieg

Hottest girl in my college class was named Nicky Phear. Not a double entendre, but a great name for a hot girl. She looked like pre cosmetic surgery Meg Ryan and looked awesome in her lacrosse uniform.

As I have read over all the contributions since I posted about the guy where I work (Harry Burd), It reminded me of another almost 50+ yrs ago, among friends of mine…….. the guy’s name they referred to was Peter Gozinya. On my wonderful Mother’s grave, I swear it’s true. Just don’t know if it was ever a real person. It was really funny as an adolescent, still is I guess.
That has been a joke so often, but hey….could be true.

Meanwhile, in the early 80’s during the State College band heyday of Space Goop, Bad Habit, Azgard and others….was a band called Peter Gozinya and the Penetrators. So there’s that…..lol.

One of the residents that I supervised at the county pre-release center had a first name spelled Shithead. They pronounced it Shi-heed. Hard not to laugh when his name was on your list. And the other residents laughed about it too.

Reactions: danoftw
Unusual and unfortunate names are definitely out there, but what are the chances that 4 of them work together in the same place, at the same time?

The odds must be astounding.

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT