Dementia Don

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
how many months ago did I predict Trump will hurt the republican party because of his ego?
He didn't hurt the party.
You check every county in 2008 and look at the Republican vote totals .

The Republican was much closer
He wins of course .
And in 2020 of course we know what happened . Voter security was gone.
People do not understand ballot harvesting and think a certain combination wins. You can't beat ballot harvesting .

• Haha
Reactions: Ski and IIVI

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well Jerry, I just hope your wrong about things being irreversible, but I’m equally concerned about the future of America. Meanwhile, our enemies and people that want to see a weakened America sit back and laugh at us and wish us the worse.
Jerry doesn't get it, desantis cannot win with the current issues with Pa.

Reactions: 1Hammers1

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
But keep on blaming Trump, go ahead because thatcwill definitely fix things. Heavy sarcasm indicated.
Read about the election security in the states and then come back at me and blame Trump again for the losses. It's like a heavy smoker blaming the cough on a little bit of dust when I smoke two packs a day for 25 years.
The funny thing is if you look at these results the Republicans are doing extremely well. Republicans are honestly winning the states with the old system. So when they lose they look for a scapegoat because their decisions screwed it up, not Trump. The Republican leadership slloeed these things to happen.
We have a bunch of guys here from 40 to 65 or more years old who somehow are operating under the incorrect mindset the rules are the same and it's a certain cabdudare causing the problems. I just can't believe that you don't see it and don't understand it. You can't win unless this issue is fixed. Doesn't anyone wonder how the Democrats can run a dog or a pony or a stroke victim and win?
It's called Caligula's horse. In the days of ancient Rome the emperor Caligula would appoint a horse or pony or some kind of nonsense like that to a position of power or it would win some type of election. It was basically a huge screw you to everyone, look what I could do. And this is what the Democrats and the media are doing to you now. Blaming a trump is a convenient excuse
The Republican leader ship is more concerned about their own positions, money, and power want you to believe it too. They're just like Democrats they do not want to have to really work hard to get paid for doing their job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IIVI and jjw165

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The republican establishment, the main stream media, and even the Democratic Party, will point to Florida and praise Ron DeSantis for the wonderful job he did. But those three will not tell the truth too often about how we tighten up the process for the election. This is not the process and 39 other states and I came to them or Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Without some of the rules to Florida those states are gone forever to the Republicans, Wisconsin is darn close gone as is Arizona. Nevada is getting rid of but it's still not as red as it should be due to the voting process.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Imagine if a state like Pennsylvania passed a law regarding elections that Republicans are required to vote in person on election day and only a certain percent could vote by mail. Imagine if Republicans had to walk or drive or get a ride to the polling place, but Democrats didn't ? The establishment would be outraged at these unreasonable restrictions placed on Republicans. And by establishment I mean Republican establishment. However this is what's going on now and this is the incredible disadvantage that the Republicans have allowed to happen. A disadvantage you cannot beat. With high inflation and solid enthusiasm on the Republican side we have had fair to middling results. Not horrible because the Senate is in play yet if you think about it why should it even still be be in right now , it should be over, right? The house will be taken but not by the numbers we would think we'd see according to past voting history. The Republicans are I believe 5.8 or so points ahead in the generic ballot in Congress this type of lead will usually produce epic numbers. Now people are disappointed.
Well they did it to themselves and by that I am saying the republican party leaders that allowed this to happen. Blame Trump for all you want, he's going to be the convenient excuse for them either selling out or the incredible in confidence in inefficiency. He's a convenient scapegoat and if you think he has to go but you still want the same guys in charge you're a fool. And I have nothing against Ron DeSantis , I think hs an amazing governor.
Another thing that amazes me is all the pundits many of the conservative side blaming Trump for this these fellas should know better. Ben Shapiro, Kurt Schlister Matt Walsh, and others are not dummies. There's some pro Trump commentators that will point out these ballot issues and they are the right ones. But you remember all these different commentators are getting paid, they put their opinions out there and that's how they get paid. I don't think people grasp the instant gratification of social media versus the printer press back in the day of the national review or editorial pieces in newspapers compared to put out your content constantly hour after hour. They're making money off of clicks just like anyone else in the media. Their primary concern is is there source of income but unfortunately it's new style does not really allow some serious thinking about these issues. They immediately cry squirrel and everybody's ****ing One Direction instead of sitting down and writing a long article on how this is happening. They focus on personality to some degree with a guy like Trump and Ron DeSantis . They don't go into help varies voting rules affect these numbers.
So many people are stupidly making the same assumption that the rules are the same in every state and I don't understand why you guys do this. For example there are certain rules on how to buy a gun. We all fill out the 4473 and there's an instant background check. But everyone knows different states have different rules after the basic federal rules. This is how voting is now it's up states it's free and easy with little controls and oversight, while other states like Florida it's watched over rather well. Forte is one of the left states with those rules in place. And all this stuff has happened where are you allowed the media to distract you with Trump while they went behind your back's and rigged future elections.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IIVI

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004
Arizona and Georgia Secretary of States are Republicans. They are responsible for their state election. There’s no cheating. You guys must have been sore losers when you were kids and never out grew it.

Reactions: NJPSU

NCHawk55

Mar 15, 2022
I imagine of a state like Pennsylvania passed a law regarding elections that Republicans are required to vote in person on election day and only a certain percent could vote by mail. Imagine if Republicans had a walk or drive or get a ride to the polling place, but Democrats dinner? The establishment would be outraged at these unreasonable restrictions placed on Republicans. And by establishment I mean Republican establishment. However this is what's going on now and this is the incredible disadvantage that the Republicans have allowed to happen. Disadvantaged you cannot beat. With high inflation and and solid and Susie as him on the Republican side we have had fair to middling results. Not horrible because the Senate isn't play yet if you think about it why shouldn't even still be playing right now it should be over, right? The house will be taken but not by the numbers we would think we'd see according to past voting history. The Republicans are I believe 5.8 or so points ahead in the generic ballot in Congress this type of holding pattern will usually produce epic numbers. Now people are disappointing.
Well they did it to themselves and by the way I am saying the republican party leaders that allow this to happen. Blame Trump for all you want he's going to be the convenient excuse for him either selling out or the incredible in confidence in inefficiency. He's a convenient scapegoat if you think he has to go but you still want the same guys in charge you're a fool. And I have nothing against one DeSantis I think hs an amazing governor.
Another thing that amazes me is all the pundits many of the conservative side blaming Trump for this these fellas should know better. Ben Shapiro, Coach Lester, Matt Walsh, and others are not dummies. There's some pro Trump commentators that will pointed these issues with the balance and they were the right ones. But you remember all these different commentators are getting paid, they put their opinions out there and that's what they make the money offer. I don't see people grass the instant gratification of social media versus the preamble of the national review or editorial pieces and newspapers compared to put in your contact constantly hour after hour. They're making money off of clicks just like anyone else in the media. Their primary concern is not the message, it's not winning, is their pocketbooks.
You can defend him all you want. We cannot get the presidency back with him as our candidate. The math doesn’t check out.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I've been trying some voice posting, Might have to go back to typing because sometimes it isn't coming through right. L O L

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Arizona and Georgia Secretary of States are Republicans. They are responsible for their state election. There’s no cheating. You guys must have been sore losers when you were kids and never out grew it.
There is cheating, they don't care or they're stupid, they didn't put in tight enough measures when they had the opportunity. Florida for example has a rule that states mail in ballots have to be in one week prior to election day and those ballots are counted before election day. There's no reason they couldn't have done the same here. Stupidity or inefficiency like we're seeing in Arizona makes cheating more probable or possible.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You can defend him all you want. We cannot get the presidency back with him as our candidate. The math doesn’t check out.
I'm not blanketly defending him, I'm saying he is not the problem. I will use the analogy of gun laws, do you believe every state has the same process to buying a gun or carrying a pistol concealed?
Do you believe every state has the same rules about election security? Can you describe the differences between Florida and Pennsylvania? Florida and Michigan? Florida and Arizona? Tell me why Florida's viteccount is done but Arizona's isn't?
You're easily manipulated and acting out emotionally, there are different election laws regarding voting in every state. 39 states allow ballot harvesting, Florida does not. You could blame Donald Trump for the system all you want but I saw Civil War voting patterns in the area where I live to the voting patterns the last few years with him on the ballot. You dump Trump use many of his voters and you still have the red system to face that you will not overcome with another candidate, but keep believing that.

• Haha

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Is this how you live your live? Blame everything on other people. You can do no wrong. Accept you did wrong or lost.

Funny, my younger brother, a Trump fanatic, also blames his problems on other people. Very sad
I live my life by seeing how things work. Do you live your life by being willfully stupid? Do you think that Florida has the same election rules as Pennsylvania ? As Arizona ? Do you believe behavior is the same voting wise regardless of the rules ?

• Haha

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Do you believe gun laws are the same in every state? Do you think access to guns is the same everywhere or is it easier to buy and carry in different states ? Do you think that affects legal gun owners but not illegal gun owners?
We are not winning with any candidate other than Trump because they face the same hurdles that he faces via the ballot box.
My gun example is to show you how voting rules are changed , how that is affecting everything and allowing harvesting . And how Trump is a distraction from the failures of poor leadership band MSM manipulation that sadly conservatives are buying into.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Jerry doesn't get it, desantis cannot win with the current issues with Pa.

And Trump cannot win closing in on 80 years old, under federal investigation, running disapproval numbers in the mid-50 percent range, launching wild attacks on well-respected Republican governors, making a general fool of himself...and the current issues with Pa.

That said, I have not blamed Trump for Tuesday's disappointment. In fact, I specifically said in a response to Fish that it's way too simplistic to blame Trump. In fact, of all the factors at play in the outcome Tuesday, the impact of Trump (for good or ill) is well down the list.

But what we've seen this week with his juvenile attacks on DeSantis and the bizarre Tweet about Youngkin is just a taste of what's in store: the familiar circus starring Trump's clown act. Somebody needs to explain to me how "the current issues with Pa." are helped by this.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
And Trump cannot win closing in on 80 years old, under federal investigation, running disapproval numbers in the mid-50 percent range, launching wild attacks on well-respected Republican governors, making a general fool of himself...and the current issues with Pa.

That said, I have not blamed Trump for Tuesday's disappointment. In fact, I specifically said in a response to Fish that it's way too simplistic to blame Trump. In fact, of all the factors at play in the outcome Tuesday, the impact of Trump (for good or ill) is well down the list.

But what we've seen this week with his juvenile attacks on DeSantis and the bizarre Tweet about Youngkin is just a taste of what's in store: the familiar circus starring Trump's clown act. Somebody needs to explain to me how "the current issues with Pa." are helped by this.
Are you deluded? Did you not see Pennsylvania elect settlement? Do you think any Republican will win that state now? Stop focusing on the distraction of Trump and what he said which really wasn't that bad and look what happened to the state I doubt it could be fixed now and it's probably too late but maybe if you distract yourself with trumps antics you could feel better like there's some hope yet.
But again, unless this is fixed it's over. And again I didn't realize how bad it was until just a day or two ago when I talk to a friend who told me what the Republicans did in a state. So if you want to know about how Trump's attacks might help, it might somehow bring about some better leader ship because we have been sold out by McConnell, Ryan, McCarthy and or local legislators.
But keep worrying about Trump.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It's called majoring in minor things. Republicans are obsessed with somehow having better candidates well Democrats are concentrating on winning elections by any means possible. Republicans are doing nothing to counter those measures in fact are in many ways aiding and abetting their efforts.
By Republicans I don't mean Trump, I mean those that allow ballot harvesting to happen and did not prevent it. Those Republicans do not include Ron DeSantis who I think is fantastic but believe has no chance in hell of winning the presidency with these measures in place. So blame Trump that will give you something to do to self sooth and distract yourself over the next few years and when the obligatory loss comes one way or another you still have Trump to complain about for about two more years.
And by the time most wake up it'll be too late because that time is now but maybe there's a chance. It wasn't the Democrats I did this to us it was the Republicans that allowed it to happen and those Republicans do not include Donald Trump.

Reactions: Ski

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Are you deluded? Did you not see Pennsylvania elect settlement? Do you think any Republican will win that state now? Stop focusing on the distraction of Trump and what he said which really wasn't that bad and look what happened to the state I doubt it could be fixed now and it's probably too late but maybe if you distract yourself with trumps antics you could feel better like there's some hope yet.
But again, unless this is fixed it's over. And again I didn't realize how bad it was until just a day or two ago when I talk to a friend who told me what the Republicans did in a state. So if you want to know about how Trump's attacks might help, it might somehow bring about some better leader ship because we have been sold out by McConnell, Ryan, McCarthy and or local legislators.
But keep worrying about Trump.

Again, for the 10th time:

>>And Trump cannot win closing in on 80 years old, under federal investigation, running disapproval numbers in the mid-50 percent range, launching wild attacks on well-respected Republican governors, making a general fool of himself...and the current issues with Pa.<<

But yeah, juvenile smears of DeSantis and Youngkin will "bring about better leadership" and teach McConnell and McCarthy a lesson. Hell, it might even fix the "current issues with Pa." Talk to me about deluded.

Look, Bourbon, it's clear that you're ready to go down with the ship on the U.S.S. Trump. I won't be joining you.

Bob2022

Mar 15, 2022
How idiotic..Trump fights for his own narcissism rage induced ego. He got 100s of police injured, people dead. You continue to fall for it.
100s of police injured, people dead...by the hands of antifa, blm and generally democrat voters.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

>>And Trump cannot win closing in on 80 years old, under federal investigation, running disapproval numbers in the mid-50 percent range, launching wild attacks on well-respected Republican governors, making a general fool of himself...and the current issues with Pa.<<

But yeah, juvenile smears of DeSantis and Youngkin will "bring about better leadership" and teach McConnell and McCarthy a lesson. Hell, it might even fix the "current issues with Pa." Talk to me about deluded.

Look, Bourbon, it's clear that you're ready to go down with the ship on the U.S.S. Trump. I won't be joining you.
I'm not going down in any ship I'm already off on dry land somewhere else, you for some reason think there's a chance. If you live in PA you have no chance of winning a state. If you live in PA you have no chance on picking the nominee, that will be done by a certain time. I cannot control what Donald Trump does one way or another. So if he runs he's going to be the nominee because DeSantis won't beat them. If DeSantis beat him DeSantis will lose because DeSantis cannot win Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin, Minnesota which might've been in play if these rules weren't rigged.
It doesn't matter if it's Trump or DeSantis, but you can self sooth for approximately two more years stressing over Trump and DeSantis. When one of them loses you can then blame Trump for approximately two more years, and then that point you feel excited for the next savior who won't win. That guy will get 232 electoral votes yes or no and will be in a permanent minority within the next 10 years the Supreme Court changes and the game is over forever. I'll be older so I won't give a shit however it will affect her kids and the republic is lost

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Hell, my wife and I might not even bother voting next time because why does it matter? And that's what you get with certain people that were engaged by Trump. My wife was a Trump voter and brought him to the party by him while I was a long-term conservative Republican voter, since I was 18.
I mentioned my brother-in-law previously who still has no problem with Trump, he understands the Roblox and way to win now. That's the guy who is the black top gun pilot who is a high-level aerospace executive now. He knew what Trump was facing in 2017, he was the one that told me there was a coup against him.
You think a government that'll do that against a sitting president won't turn themselves against other people. The Republican leader ship is feckless and useless. It's not Trump or no one for me, it's me seriously thinking about leaving the party and not bothering. And many people that Trump brought in will do that too.
It's literally taking my ball and going home but with a little twist. It's all the balls to say go home with who brought them and not bother. Trump is in harassing me and saying if you don't do it my way I'm gonna do XYZ to you. No, it's me looking at the situation and deciding it doesn't matter who the nominee is. So why bother?
That's what happens when you lose Trump. It's just part of the same strategy but the same players that didn't want them in 2016, and it's winning.

junior1

May 29, 2001
How idiotic..Trump fights for his own narcissism rage induced ego. He got 100s of police injured, people dead. You continue to fall for it.
The op was idiotic and so is yours..100s injured, dead..come on, man
Let’s face it republicans are not facing reality. People voted against trump in 2020 and again in the midterms..just look at the exit interviews. Do republican voters support the trump issue positions or trump the man ? Trump is a drag on the republicans, and they can get the same positions on issues from at least a half dozen other potential candidates.
People voted for positions that created inflation, out of control deficit spending, crime, unfettered immigration, I find that hard to believe…but it happened. Hell, even most of the left learners on here don’t support the effects of this administration.
So it’s something deeper…and no matter how many ways you analyze it, to me, and to a lot of voters in exit interviews it comes back to trump

Nitt Fan

Nov 6, 2015
Moss Lake, North Carolina
Arizona Secretary of State is none other than Katie Hobbs who is also the candidate for governer.This is a race that she is actually overseeing. The one where it takes forever to count .

Kathleen Marie Hobbs is an American politician and social worker who is serving as Secretary of State of Arizona since January 2019.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Let’s face it republicans are not facing reality. People voted against trump in 2020 and again in the midterms..just look at the exit interviews. Do republican voters support the trump issue positions or trump the man ? Trump is a drag on the republicans, and they can get the same positions on issues from at least a half dozen other potential candidates.
People voted for positions that created inflation, out of control deficit spending, crime, unfettered immigration, I find that hard to believe…but it happened. Hell, even most of the left learners on here don’t support the effects of this administration.
So it’s something deeper…and no matter how many ways you analyze it, to me, and to a lot of voters in exit interviews it comes back to trump
It's ballot harvesting .

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Arizona Secretary of State is none other than Katie Hobbs who is also the candidate for governer.This is a race that she is actually overseeing. The one where it takes forever to count .

Kathleen Marie Hobbs is an American politician and social worker who is serving as Secretary of State of Arizona since January 2019.
They don't get it.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The states Trump lost are states that allowed very relaxed voting . Pa. instituted ballot harvesting which is how they elected Fetterman .
Polls mean nothing now, election exit polls mean even less.

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004

I’m sorry, you are right. I made a mistake.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Hell, my wife and I might not even bother voting next time because why does it matter? And that's what you get with certain people that were engaged by Trump. My wife was a Trump voter and brought him to the party by him while I was a long-term conservative Republican voter, since I was 18.
I mentioned my brother-in-law previously who still has no problem with Trump, he understands the Roblox and way to win now. That's the guy who is the black top gun pilot who is a high-level aerospace executive now. He knew what Trump was facing in 2017, he was the one that told me there was a coup against him.
You think a government that'll do that against a sitting president won't turn themselves against other people. The Republican leader ship is feckless and useless. It's not Trump or no one for me, it's me seriously thinking about leaving the party and not bothering. And many people that Trump brought in will do that too.
It's literally taking my ball and going home but with a little twist. It's all the balls to say go home with who brought them and not bother. Trump is in harassing me and saying if you don't do it my way I'm gonna do XYZ to you. No, it's me looking at the situation and deciding it doesn't matter who the nominee is. So why bother?
That's what happens when you lose Trump. It's just part of the same strategy but the same players that didn't want them in 2016, and it's winning.

With regard to the election process I understand where you're coming from. Believe me I do.

Leave Trump aside. I think the situation is pretty grim. We just witnessed an election that defied every law of history and politics. The Ruling Party headed by a senile octogenarian who is miserably unpopular actually, in effect, "won." We have to ask ourselves how that happened.

My top three factors: A) a totally warped election process; B) an electorate whose moral center of gravity has moved further in the wrong direction...witness the Montana abortion referendum; and C) a massive media network that has gone full Orwell and now sets the public narrative in accordance with Regime needs.

We knew all this beforehand, which is why I cautioned here the weekend before the election to hold off the Victory Dance that many Republicans, including some here, and conservative media outlets were doing.

As for Trump, he's far down the list of issues that impacted Tuesday's results in my view. In fact, take away the three factors above, and the GOP wins big on Tuesday...with or without Trump in the mix.

That said, moving forward, we're gonna have to agree to disagree about Trump. I never said a word about him this week until he started with the ridiculous, destructive, juvenile attacks on DeSantis...and at that point I'm like, OK, enough.

I'll be supporting DeSantis all out if he runs for the nomination. But I voted for Trump twice for President and would vote for him again IF he gets the nomination via a constructive, intelligent campaign.

But if Trump wins with the clown act, attacking his opponents' wives and hurling juvenile smears...if this week is an indication of what we can expect...then no, I won't be casting a vote for President in 2024. Not that it would matter because Trump can not win in 2024 regardless.

Reactions: WexfordWarrior

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
With regard to the election process I understand where you're coming from. Believe me I do.

Leave Trump aside. I think the situation is pretty grim. We just witnessed an election that defied every law of history and politics. The Ruling Party headed by a senile octogenarian who is miserably unpopular actually, in effect, "won." We have to ask ourselves how that happened.

My top three factors: A) a totally warped election process; B) an electorate whose moral center of gravity has moved further in the wrong direction...witness the Montana abortion referendum; and C) a massive media network that has gone full Orwell and now sets the public narrative in accordance with Regime needs.

We knew all this beforehand, which is why I cautioned here the weekend before the election to hold off the Victory Dance that many Republicans, including some here, and conservative media outlets were doing.

As for Trump, he's far down the list of issues that impacted Tuesday's results in my view. In fact, take away the three factors above, and the GOP wins big on Tuesday...with or without Trump in the mix.

That said, moving forward, we're gonna have to agree to disagree about Trump. I never said a word about him this week until he started with the ridiculous, destructive, juvenile attacks on DeSantis...and at that point I'm like, OK, enough.

I'll be supporting DeSantis all out if he runs for the nomination. But I voted for Trump twice for President and would vote for him again IF he gets the nomination via a constructive, intelligent campaign.

But if Trump wins with the clown act, attacking his opponents' wives and hurling juvenile smears...if this week is an indication of what we can expect...then no, I won't be casting a vote for President in 2024. Not that it would matter because Trump can not win in 2024 regardless.
Gerry if Trump was the problem I would say abandon ship as fast as possible but he is the distraction. Do not think I do not win, do not think I have blind loyalty to him.
It's like a fat chick blaming NutraSweet in Diet Coke for her weight gain not the Twinkies, hoe hoes, pizza, and Coors light she drinks while doing the fat girl shuffle on a Saturday night. The place where she think she's burning all those calories dancing.
I'd be the first guy to choose the better candidate if the better candidate could win. Ron DeSantis might be the better candidate in a normal situation with normal voting but he is not right now with Trump and Trump's voters. Trump put PA in play for Republicans forever until the rules were changed. I saw his winning margins were similar in 2022 to 2016, the difference they said was with suburban white women and the inner-city. No, that's a lie, the difference with ballot harvesting and it was easy to do in those areas and easy to blame white women for flipping on Trump

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

I totally agree with you, but you do know that is what they want from guys like you and I. Hopefully there's a "hero's journey" and I don't care who is the hero or if both are.
This is what I mean :

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

But seriously, you and I both know we will vote for the nominee and fight for the nominee. You know we will be hopeful on election day, you know we won't quit until it's over. Remember 2016 I just had a feeling he's going to win.
There is still hope this can be fixed, Lakewood and the governor ship of Arizona would help. That my estimation puts the Republicans at 2:44. Potentially Arizona, I mean Nevada to. That puts the count around 250. We then have to win a Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Minnesota. States that might prove to be impossible.
However with the "hero's journey" we can potentially take Virginia it is crazy it sounds maybe New Jersey or New York. However I do not see those last two states because of ballot harvesting but it's two years away
Trump making nice with DeSantis and DeSantis running and campaigning with him might be unstoppable. Trump putting his white behind DeSantis might make that happen. I say might or maybe.
But please do not buy into the main stream media manipulation that I see going on, they obviously want Trump gone. Why do you think they want him gone so bad? Because he's a threat if he was an easy opponent they would prop him up. Trumps current machinations has caused the media to somewhat support DeSantis.
Anna Navarro on CNN accused Trump of election fraud by helping Ron DeSantis fight election fraud L O L. The Lincoln project has defended Ron DeSantis not that I want those scumbags back. I can't recall the others but there have been some others. You do understand with Trump out of the way all guns are pointed at DeSantis, right?
Trump being Trump makes these people defend DeSantis. Your typical Republican pundits were more concerned about their bank accounts than actually winning or having a field day of talking about Trump. These guys they could never win an election for dogcatcher.
As much as I love Ben Shapiro's thoughts he's annoying to listen to he couldn't win a state assembly ship unless it was a total red area his ceiling might be a state center in Pennsylvania in the right spot. But he'd have a hard time winning in real Pennsylvania because he's annoying.
Do you need charisma to win and the machine behind you, unless you're Trump. His charisma forced machine to back him

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

I seriously compared the situation with Trump and DeSantis to WWE last night. Is my current believe that Trump is Drai flack and distraction one because he loves attention and secondly because he wants attention. But while he is drawing attention to himself DeSantis isn't being attacked, DeSantis is being propped up by the main stream media in a way that's about the best I've seen for Republican in a long time maybe since George W. Bush right after 9/11.
So one of two things happen, and this is just a guess. First Trump continues being Trump and for the sake of unity he throws his white behind DeSantis similar to Randy macho man versus hulk hogan will it became the mega powers. Do you remember when watching madness tonight with hog mania?
Don't forget that much of politics is showmanship and Trump is the best at it. No maybe Trump just wants to shore up his possession but the man does want to win and who is the best chance of helping him in the ticket? That's Ron DeSantis.
What would your average independent or woman think if Trump and DeSantis won the same ticket? Their sights are well, DeSantis is there till he is the guy I want. Also why this plays out it does not look like a Ron DeSantis is leaving Florida in a lurch. How do you think it would've looked if he decided he was going to run for president before he won every election in Florida?
In a certain amount of time we could have Trump versus DeSantis until it's almost a call for him to run against Trump and at that point Trump can help him out one way or another or vice versa. That potentially might be a workaround from the ballot harvesting but I'm not sure.

b&w1987

Oct 8, 2005
Houston
You would need every state to change core charter laws and get all to adopt national strategy. Good luck. This is state issue not federal. I thought you loved keeping the states "free" to choose. You think small, compact RI has same issues as large, sparsely populated desert like Nevada.
I think time and the USPS work the same in both States. If they don’t it’s news to me. No one said bring in feds. Your logic and straw man ate flawed.

Seneca_Valley

Jun 30, 2005

Well said.