ADVERTISEMENT

Do you roll with Mcsorley or Stevens

You obviously want to make an issue out of this for some reason. The point is, something else means I don’t know why he seems to react to contact more now than my impressions of how he reacted to contact previously. Maybe he reacts the same, it just seems different to me.

I can’t stand when people take what’s written and then assume something else beyond what was actually written. That’s on YOU. If I wanted to say that Trace is afraid or not interested in competing or whatever else, I would have said so. I simply said he seems to be finding the ground a lot more now than my perception of his play previously. You are the one who extended this to something much different. That’s on you.
The “that’s on YOU,” comment’s meaning is not lost on me. I know the dig, and to that, f&ck you.

The “that’s on YOU,” comment’s meaning is not lost on me. I know the dig, and to that, f&ck you.

I don’t have a clue what you are referring to. Seriously, I don’t. Everything I have said, you feel there is a hidden meaning behind or “dig” to. That’s alarming. Just put me on ignore and I’ll do the same with you. Hard to have a discussion with someone who says they know what you’re thinking when you say something (that’s impossible just for the record) or that there is a dig behind something when there isn’t. I don’t read every thread but I can’t say I’ve ever come across a more irrational response. I merely said that if you want to assume something based on God Only knows what, then that’s on you.

Have a great night.

Thanks for the well wishes in your last comment as well. Very classy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT