ADVERTISEMENT

FC: Judge gives NCAA permission to file new response in Paterno lawsuit(updated w/ new NCAA filing)

I know several very well, which includes personal situations with my family and theirs. I have no issue assassinating their character when it come to the grave mistakes surrounding PSU. I believe from personal conversations that they meant well but will be quite embarrassed when all the facts surface and their behavior is revealed.

I can buy this for many of them--but not all. I think Heinlein's quote is applicable for many in this case--and goes for Curley et al. as well. I don't think there were a lot of intentional villains in this case. Corbett and Surma, yes. They had axes to grind. Others, not so much. But we may find out differently when all the fact come to light--if they do.

"You have attributed conditions to villainy that simply result from stupidity".--Robert A. Heinlein

For the very reason that I know them is why I can be objective. It's those of you who have never met them who can't be objective and therefore find it sporting to engage in character assassination and humiliation with no basis for your actions.
The source data is located in a law office in Philly and is protected by attorney client privilege and confidentiality agreements signed by the interviewees.

First I heard there were confidentiality agreements signed by anyone. You just make that shit up right now or is that one of the talking points your handlers gave you?

Reactions: simons96
First I heard there were confidentiality agreements signed by anyone. You just make that shit up right now or is that one of the talking points your handlers gave you?

It's made up. Omar O'Neill is on record in his depo that confidentiality was promised to no one.

Go to some of the games, and check around to see if you can find his tailgate. He's always inviting rutgersal. Couldn't be too hard to do.

LMAO!

nztm9.jpg

didn't a professor file with the trustee appeal that he was never promised confidentiality?

LOL......its getting entertaining now.

CR just making shitt up out of whole cloth. LMAO

th

I've seen this exact same crap on 2 different central Pa. rags, one in Scranton, one in York and one in Philadelphia.

Reactions: step.eng69
I'm still amazed that some of you continue to engage jim carnes (cr66) and michidiot. Put them on your ignore list!

I assure you all...you have no idea how amusing this thread is when you have michnitt and Jim on ignore. Without having to subject myself to their idiot rantings, all I am seeing is basically a textual representation of what it must sound like when constantly smacking ones palm to ones forehead.

Actually, this calls for a double facepalm. Does Jim get paid by Kenny, or is just a natural sycophant?

I assure you all...you have no idea how amusing this thread is when you have michnitt and Jim on ignore. Without having to subject myself to their idiot rantings, all I am seeing is basically a textual representation of what it must sound like when constantly smacking ones palm to ones forehead.

Actually, this calls for a double facepalm. Does Jim get paid by Kenny, or is just a natural sycophant?

it is friggin hilarious, because I am sure both those idiots are responding to some of our posts, mustering up their most condescending wit . . . COMPLETELY aware we have them blocked and won't read it. but it doesn't stop them.

they are like Douchebag Terminators . . .

CR is probably being perfectly honest here.

He is the male equivalent of a D.U.F.F.........lots of folks would pony up a couple of bucks to have him hang around.

th
=
th

CR even makes the guy wearing road kill on his head look good!!!!!
P%20Jim%20Carnes.jpg

Holy cow there is a raccoon on that dude's head... Come now Jim... You don't have a Peter Millar shirt on? Dresssing down to be with the little people and drink mass produced beer?

Reactions: mn78psu83
CR is probably being perfectly honest here.

He is the male equivalent of a D.U.F.F.........lots of folks would pony up a couple of bucks to have him hang around.

th
=
th

CR even makes the guy wearing road kill on his head look good!!!!!
P%20Jim%20Carnes.jpg
LOL! So you think that's me in these pictures? Would you like to place a little wager to benefit charity that it's not? Crickets. Keep fishing Hop Sing.

Last edited:
Holy cow there is a raccoon on that dude's head... Come now Jim... You don't have a Peter Millar shirt on? Dresssing down to be with the little people and drink mass produced beer?
I didn't have the heart, but that is one bad lookin' rug.

Reactions: bwifan
CR has no idea what character is. He doesn't have it, his parents certainly didn't have it, and no ancestor of his ever had it. He wouldn't know character if it was shoved up his own ass.

Reactions: ralpieE
CR has no idea what character is. He doesn't have it, his parents certainly didn't have it, and no ancestor of his ever had it. He wouldn't know character if it was shoved up his own ass.
Not that he wouldn't like it - just the same.

th

There are no "confidentiality agreements" and Freeh's "source data" are his instructions from Ken Frazier and Ron Tomalis.
That's funny, in his Corman sworn deposition Omar McNeil said there were confidentiality agreements with the interviewees. Do you think he would risk his law license and career by perjuring himself to that assertion? I suggest you go read his deposition and then tell me what his motivation would be for jeopardizing his career.

Your last assertion is not worthy of comment. You and your friends offer nothing more than a myriad of stupid theories, speculations, and innuendos that makes you all look uninformed and dumb.

That's funny, in his Corman sworn deposition Omar McNeil said there were confidentiality agreements with the interviewees. Do you think he would risk his law license and career by perjuring himself to that assertion? I suggest you go read his deposition and then tell me what his motivation would be for jeopardizing his career.

Your last assertion is not worthy of comment. You and your friends offer nothing more than a myriad of stupid theories, speculations, and innuendos that makes you all look uninformed and dumb.

He never said that, numbskull. Do you even know what an Upjohn Warning is?

Blah blah blah blah.

Put up or shut up.

No one pays me. The fact you would even think such a thing tells me how really naive you are.

They may not pay you in $$$, they pay you in sexual favors. Figures, you and Kenny and Keith and John, all "men" who hit from the other side of the plate. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anyway, $$$ or sexual favors, you're a whore.

LOL......How can I make a wager with a "man" I never met.

Stop by sometime, though, and we can set things up.

In the meantime:

th

You don't need to meet me to make a wager. We can do this right here and now. All the board members are eagerly watching to see if you stand behind your assertions or not or if you're a big gas bag that I know you to be. For charity! Are you in or out?

Go read the F***en deposition again in its entirety before you make more of an ass out of yourself. And yes I know what an UpJohn Warning is. Why don't you tell me what your understanding of it is first.

I did read it tool. Nowhere does he say anyone or everyone was guaranteed confidentiality. I've seen this same crap posted by your Philadelphia Phool buddy.

You don't need to meet me to make a wager. We can do this right here and now. All the board members are eagerly watching to see if you stand behind your assertions or not or if you're a big gas bag that I know you to be. For charity! Are you in or out?

Come on Jimmy don't get your knickers in a bunch.... How would you prove who you are to the board?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT