ADVERTISEMENT

Feb 23 -- Nolf vs. Dake, and more

Yianni and Zain in the same gym at the same time?! CMON GUYS!!
Which of the two benefit more from overfamiliarity? I just assume that since Yianni has a more rare style, then Zain should benefit more. Is there a better way to think about it?

Hahahaha did they ragdoll you in the family room?
It would remind you of a Retherford Bow and Arrow mix in a Dake PowerBomb, sprinkle in a Yoder free fall, and for good measure a Ferrari 5 on 2. That’s sort of how it went, hope no one gets the mental image so you can enjoy the match today.

Reactions: tewlepz and danoftw
I've quickly come to the point where I look forward to these NLWC events as much as I do a PSU dual against a top team. They are well done and the level of wrestling is just awesome.

Reactions: NoVaLion2 and Ski
I really wish that Roofing could/would post the full confirmed card when announcing each additional matchup Rolling thru a 3 page thread just to see who is wrestling is a pain in the butt

If you go to the Rokfin NLWC site they list the confirmed bouts. It looks like as they announce additional/confirmed bouts they post a promo and then update the list on the site.

To prepare for the upcoming Olympic Trials, some of the athletes will wrestle multiple matches in this event. Kyle Snyder will wrestle three bouts. Gabe Dean, Kyle Dake, Zain Retherford, Thomas Gilman, and Nahshon Garrett will wrestle two bouts.

*Thomas Gilman vs Zach Sanders

*Thomas Gilman vs Sean Russell

*Yianni Diakomihalis vs Nahshon Garrett

*Zain Retherford vs Nahshon Garrett

* Zain Retherford vs Evan Henderson

*Kyle Snyder vs Nate Jackson

*Kyle Snyder vs Gabe Dean

*Kyle Snyder vs Scottie Boykin

*Bo Nickal vs Gabe Dean

*Vinenzo Joseph vs Kyle Dake: (Dake will wrestle both Nolf and Joseph).

*Jason Nolf vs Kyle Dake:

Additionally, there will be top wrestlers from the junior age group.

The matches will be announced as they are finalized.

Roofing NLWC Feb 23

Coach Koll is going to be there we presume, right???

#youcankeeponknockingbutyoucantcomein

This is going to be longer than a test cricket match, and I love it.

tenor.gif

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT