ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State set to take on Michigan State

MSU is playing the run.

I don't understand why, historically, PSU tends to ignore the short center of the field in the passing game. I think the last time we did that well we had Norwood and Butler on the field, and they're not even big. What a waste of tight ends.
James wasn't the coach back them.

Pretty much known that Franklin is not a great coach. But keep feeling over confident. I think we win but this is far from certain.
I think this board constantly overreacts. We're up 11 heading into the 4th. They've scored 10 points through 3 quarters. Franklin isn't a great coach but if you aren't confident right now you haven't been watching Michigan State or Penn State very much this year.

I think this board constantly overreacts. We're up 11 heading into the 4th. They've scored 10 points through 3 quarters. Franklin isn't a great coach but if you aren't confident right now you haven't been watching Michigan State or Penn State very much this year.
This board constantly overreacts? OK, but you calling the game over before it started is ridiculous. Again you haven't watched much football if you don't think upsets can happen.

The biggest issue right now (defensively) is that these CBs aren't close to the level of Porter and if you leave them on an island they're not going to have as much success. Still have #11

This board constantly overreacts? OK, but you calling the game over before it started is ridiculous. Again you haven't watched much football if you don't think upsets can happen.
Upset absolutely can happen. We see them all the time
Up 11 heading to the 4th against a horrible Michigan State team is game over.
The spread is what it is for a reason. Again, if we lose--Franklin must go.

Upset absolutely can happen. We see them all the time
Up 11 heading to the 4th against a horrible Michigan State team is game over.
The spread is what it is for a reason. Again, if we lose--Franklin must go.
If we lose you have the worst predictions I have ever seen.

This is MSU's bowl game. Not a time for sleep walking.

LOL--you don't read a lot of things
If we lose the game it's honestly nothing more than a coach failing miserably
Well keep your opinions off the board. Saying the game was over before it started and we outscore them easily the 2nd half.

Your opinions are terrible and I can tell you don't know football.

I mean, the game isn't exactly "meaningful" to either team but it's a game that we should be dominating. This is only the third time all year our performance hasn't been to the level it needs to be
It’s meaningful for Sparty. Bowl eligible means extra weeks of practice. It’s a huge deal.

I mean, the game isn't exactly "meaningful" to either team but it's a game that we should be dominating. This is only the third time all year our performance hasn't been to the level it needs to be
But I thought we didn’t have anything to worry about and this game was over before it started

Reactions: Onionbelly
Don't look now but if PSU doesn't score points on this drive they will lose this game. Both sides are looking for the other to do something and I think it has to be the O tonight. Second half D just sucking a$$ for some reason.

Reactions: jbenedict
Well keep your opinions off the board. Saying the game was over before it started and we outscore them easily the 2nd half.

Your opinions are terrible and I can tell you don't know football.
I know more football than you can even being to comprehend
Again, teams choke--the fact this is currently a one score game simply points to bad coaching. This should have never been competitive.

Do you feel the same way now? We could very easily lose this game. And none of us will have to worry about a New Year's Day bowl game

Let’s not run up middle on first please

Okay sixth year senior QB go
Out and win this game

Do you feel the same way now? We could very easily lose this game. And none of us will have to worry about a New Year's Day bowl game
Yes, I feel the same way now
We all know even with Clemson losing we weren't a lock for a NY6 even with a win, right?

ADVERTISEMENT