ADVERTISEMENT

Hall and Manville compete this Saturday

Not once but twice...first time w cradle and then turk far arm....blood time for Marinelli

E Marinelli. ..Marinelli in on shot but mark counters and its 11-3.....Marinelli chippy

Man o man hall spadels him for another set of nf.....wow

Let's it go gives up easy rev and now 14-5

A collective sigh is let out by the #face mush brigade

Mark bows to the fans

Reactions: diggerpup
Wow. Marinelli would have had more luck trying to take down a tree. Hall's defense was unbelievable right from the first whistle. Marinelli was in several times with what looked to be a take down and Hall fought it off. Hall is something else.

Wow. Sounds like Hall's defense is insane. Back points more than once. Majored him. So impressive.
Hawks better figure a way to have AM in a different weight class in college. They don't want to have their stud finishing second to Hall his entire career.

According to those who helped put on the event, Manville was 6 pounds over scratch weight of 157, after working out 60-90 minutes prior to weigh ins.

I make posts based on facts and on information. You type out attacks.

Won't work. Bait somewhere else.

You're continuing to get the script flipped. If anything, I'm guilty of nibbling on your dumb line. I don't wish to bait; I much prefer to de-bate. Which is why I (usually) like to hang out in this living room. But when I walk in for a visit and see a bunch of crap on the floor, you're right, I attacked.

LOL make posts based on facts & information:
"They will start Marinelli next year, while Hall redshirts. Write that down"
I'm reading very little facts or information in there. Plenty of bluster though, so that always helps 'information' go down.

"Except Cortez isn't wrestling in the first two classes, he's going at 141 next year. Jimmy heading down to 133."
"First hand."
Pretty widely missing the mark of either Fact or Information in those as well, but by now we've established that neither accuracy nor proper sourcing are items important to your .... let's generously call them contributions.

You seem earnest enough. I could suggest that maybe you can apply some of that enthusiasm to an attempt to understand why posts like these of yours are so ill-received, but newspapers on the nose aren't something you seem to respond to.

So I guess I'll just walk away now and hope to avoid stepping in any more of your carpet dumpings.

You're continuing to get the script flipped. If anything, I'm guilty of nibbling on your dumb line. I don't wish to bait; I much prefer to de-bate. Which is why I (usually) like to hang out in this living room. But when I walk in for a visit and see a bunch of crap on the floor, you're right, I attacked.

LOL make posts based on facts & information:
"They will start Marinelli next year, while Hall redshirts. Write that down"
I'm reading very little facts or information in there. Plenty of bluster though, so that always helps 'information' go down.

"Except Cortez isn't wrestling in the first two classes, he's going at 141 next year. Jimmy heading down to 133."
"First hand."
Pretty widely missing the mark of either Fact or Information in those as well, but by now we've established that neither accuracy nor proper sourcing are items important to your .... let's generously call them contributions.

You seem earnest enough. I could suggest that maybe you can apply some of that enthusiasm to an attempt to understand why posts like these of yours are so ill-received, but newspapers on the nose aren't something you seem to respond to.

So I guess I'll just walk away now and hope to avoid stepping in any more of your carpet dumpings.
Keep fishin....ain't happening.

Crazy....I've put 2 users on Ignore this weekend. I haven't had to use that feature on this site since I joined here years ago, up until now that is, and 2 in one weekend at that! :smh:

Reactions: jtothemfp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT